Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][Pre-ICO][LYFE - Wellness Rewards and Gamification]🔥🔥 - page 6. (Read 23729 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
let's support this great project so that the future can achieve success as we all expect and hope that ICO can be achieved with maximum results. Good luck is always LYFE.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
why i can't see this news of the official site? can post a link or something?

How much is the hardcap?

every ico that reach the hard cap,especially in this harsh time, is great
You can check in here : https://launchpad.tokenomy.com/lyfe or join telegram group LYFE about information this project i think this project very awesome..!!

wow!
they have sold almost every tokens! And raised almost 10 million dollars.

Too bad that i'm too late, not only for the bounty, but for the ico too..
yeaaah

Because you also use the W12 project campaign and the ICO LYFE project is only about 1 month, maybe if I'm not wrong.
I also participated in ICO LYFE when the price was 7.5 Gwei but unfortunately Ethereum went down in price ... ahhhhh maannnn !!!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

How much is the hardcap?

You can check in here : https://launchpad.tokenomy.com/lyfe or join telegram group LYFE about information this project i think this project very awesome..!!

wow!
they have sold almost every tokens! And raised almost 10 million dollars.

Too bad that i'm too late, not only for the bounty, but for the ico too..
Activity: 160

How much is the hardcap?

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
LYFE TOKEN SALE IS FINALLY COMPLETED!!
93% OF HARD CAP REACHED!!
I want to congratulate all LYFE supporters!
The remaining 7% of the tokens will be distributed periodically to you, our loyal supporters and holders

How much is the hardcap?

copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Fitness Industry is very big and vast in traditional business but yet there is no major competition in blockchain. The basic MVP looks good. They Lyfe team has worked on basic product and presented it, which shows they are serious fo the project.
Activity: 378
LYFE TOKEN SALE IS FINALLY COMPLETED!!
93% OF HARD CAP REACHED!!
I want to congratulate all LYFE supporters!
The remaining 7% of the tokens will be distributed periodically to you, our loyal supporters and holders
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
I support the idea of rewarding for a healthy lifestyle. I support, but I do not understand how this will work. I now do not smoke, do not drink, I go to the pool. Please support me financially.)
Activity: 588
THE BENEFITS OF LYFE TOKENS HOLDERS

I see that on the main website and there are sections like this:
-Low Fee
-Market Place and Community
-Global Flexibility
-High Exchangeability
-Early access
-Healt Ecosystem

Are there plans for Burning LYFE tokens?
a good news, Lyfe has reached 50% of hard cap! I hope ICO Lyfe can achieve hardcap, even though 10 days of sales left, but I have great hopes for the success of this ICO
copper member
Activity: 71
These days Health is one of the biggest issue of the society. Lyfe can encourage people to be healthy by incentivising them in different ways. What can be good when you getting reward to stay healthy.
Activity: 180
Merit: 12
SecondBTC - Trade and Earn
idea is amazing  for reward and encouraging users to walk and get paid in return
when you plan to list in exchanges
Merit: 103
I read in yoyr whitepaper its very good concept with good benefits in the investor and not just the fund but in the physical health
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
I visited your site and saw that the soft cap target had reached $ 4 million, is that correct? If I buy Lyfe in Tokenomy, is my token credited directly to my Tokenomy account?
copper member
Activity: 798
I see there is a bounty section on the site https://lyfe.health/bounty/ when it would be started? What I think, now is the best time to do it while the token sale is still on going. A little or a lot, it will affect the results to be obtained from the token sale.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
So with Lyfe platform will make people easy to take care of their health and also can earn Lyfe token while doing it, I'm curious what kind of challenge will be made. Hopefully the challenge is different for anyone, so it won't look boring.
copper member
Activity: 140
One of the founder has successfully completed a $22m ICO and is the founder of the biggest crypto exchange in SEA. The product concept and vision to encourage healthy lifestyle and data connectivity is more important now than ever.
Activity: 56
Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
All facts about Lyfe (LYFE) you may look on our website.
We hope, that rating list will be useful for you.
Thank you for your attention! Have a nice day!
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
A good concept to develop curry from the main stage of the website I see lyfe as its goal for health tokens and games.
I saw in the main video that it was related and worked together with XioMi (Chinese Giant in Digital world) and Nike for sports equipment.
copper member
Activity: 0
Lyfe (LYFE) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
Pages:
Jump to: