Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][Pre-ICO][LYFE - Wellness Rewards and Gamification]🔥🔥 - page 4. (Read 23729 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
hope the team will develop this project well so that in the future it will provide many benefits for all of them, and hope that in the future it will run alnacr as expected token can enter the market at a high price.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Hi
Can I get a brief explanation of who will pay for the activities of athletes, for example. If they will use the app on your platform.
Thanks

As far as I know they will earn tokens from the app if they complete challenges.

It is interesting. But who will pay for it. How is mantetization? Because, can not appear from the air. In order to take, you must first, that someone put.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
the project is successful because it is managed by a great team, and for the future this project will provide many benefits for all, hoping the team will always develop this project well.
Activity: 665
Merit: 500
Good day. I participated in generosity. Is the bounty over? Thanks!
The bounty will end on January 31, it looks like you can still follow it, and register in the Lyfe bounty thread
Where do you see it if bounty will end on Jan, 31? On bounty thread, last week was Dec 25-31, which already ended.
hopefully in the future all will always run smoothly and achieve satisfactory results, and ico will also be able to achieve the targeted results
What do you mean? I heard they successfully raised 94% from ICO which already successful.
hopefully in the future all will always run smoothly and achieve satisfactory results, and ico will also be able to achieve the targeted results
Activity: 490
The bounty will end on January 31, it looks like you can still follow it, and register in the Lyfe bounty thread

are you sure about that?
i've read it will only last for 4 weeks which is why the program will end by 31st of december.

Hi
Can I get a brief explanation of who will pay for the activities of athletes, for example. If they will use the app on your platform.
Thanks

As far as I know they will earn tokens from the app if they complete challenges.

if there is no extension of time, for the bounty to end today, and hope that everything will always go smoothly in the future, the team will develop this project with enthusiasm so that it will provide many benefits if successful later.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

are you sure about that?
i've read it will only last for 4 weeks which is why the program will end by 31st of december.

Hi
Thanks

copper member
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
for ANN Italian language click here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48697194
Great work, Semlohek.
The LYFE community need as more constructive members like you and your highly constructive stuffs.
Thank you for spending your time to compose the Italian translation.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Activity: 588
now is the last week, maybe you can participate in YouTube Campaign. so don't miss your chance. Token sales of Lyfe project has been successful, now the Lyfe community is just waiting for distribution and exchange
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Hi
Thanks
copper member
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
Thnks for the collaboration DEvelopment LYFE !

I am an LYFE investor from Indonesia, I join ICO LYFE with invest 5 Ethereum.

I also participated in the LYFE bounty to raise the community, if I wasn't paid, I DIDN'T CARE, but seeing that unprofessional Bounty Manager proved that LYFE was less valuable to investors. LYFE needs a community, doesn't need BM FAKE !!!
If it's changed to BM, it makes me more comfortable in the LYFE community.

Thanks
Adam
how do i join?
What you want to join ?

Wondering what next? because as i'm aware didn't see any information has published yet ? sorry if i missed an informations which published outside of this thread
Maybe you should wait for clear news from the team to participate in this project. I did not find out about sales on this project website, Has the token sale been started?
Let me clealry, the token sale has been finished a few week ago, they reached the hardcap, with 8,729,173,382 tokens sold, and as far as i know 520,826,618 tokens remaining will be used for bonuses, like a bounty etc''

Thank you for explaining the sales of the project and I think what they have achieved is good enough to develop their project to the next stage.
this is good and extraordinary news even this project can achieve targeted results hopefully in the future this project will be developed more successfully, and will provide many benefits for the present and future.
Activity: 862
how do i join?
What you want to join ?

Wondering what next? because as i'm aware didn't see any information has published yet ? sorry if i missed an informations which published outside of this thread
Maybe you should wait for clear news from the team to participate in this project. I did not find out about sales on this project website, Has the token sale been started?
Let me clealry, the token sale has been finished a few week ago, they reached the hardcap, with 8,729,173,382 tokens sold, and as far as i know 520,826,618 tokens remaining will be used for bonuses, like a bounty etc''

Thank you for explaining the sales of the project and I think what they have achieved is good enough to develop their project to the next stage.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
how do i join?
What you want to join ?

how do i join?
What you want to join ?
join this project, because I see there is no bounty
They have running a bounty campaign a few weeks ago, then this week is the last week, but I don't know is there they are still accept new participation
LYFE is a remarkable project that the managing team is also great, all teams work for this project so that the success gained by this project is satisfying.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
congratulations for the winners of the tour to several countries such as Japan and Singapore,
this is a great program made by LYFE, many people know LYFE from this, amazing
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

join this project, because I see there is no bounty
I think you will be interested. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/updated-bounty-lyfe-ico-wellness-rewards-and-gamification-5079892 bounty
I must say that this is an interesting project. And if it is will properly mounted, then it can be a popular application.
Pages:
Jump to: