Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-ico]WeAre - Revolution in Helping Investors and Founders with ICO - page 78. (Read 4997 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Very promising project, one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform?
You mean mobile phones and tablets?
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment? Many do not optimize, so I ask!
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their private office always!
I do not know, but it seems to me to do a mobile application at all to nothing, it will not be in demand!
Why do you think so?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information and concentration?
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on IOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC, then they are mobile devices, so that they are always there! Moreover, the mobile device can be used as additional equipment to the main computer.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Very promising project, one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform?
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment? Many do not optimize, so I ask!
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their private office always!
I do not know, but it seems to me to do a mobile application at all to nothing, it will not be in demand!
Why do you think so?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information and concentration?
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Tell me please, I can not fully understand, for whom is this platform intended?
In fact, the platform will be designed so that entrepreneurs and investors can meet in one place. Projects and entrepreneurs compete with each other for the attention of investors, and investors can not find a convenient and at the same time reliable project for investment
Is there no such platform yet, there are certainly already competitors in this direction.
Of course, there will always be competition in this sphere, but this company has its advantages.
And what problems basically for investors to find a project in which they do not doubt?
First, Difficulties with the search for investors. Teams for the most part go to the community (overpopulated Bitcointalk), and new promising projects have too little chance of being noticed in information noise
Do you know about the minimum and maximum purchase volume?
With this issue it is better to contact the developers!
In fact, the platform will be designed so that entrepreneurs and investors can meet in one place. Projects and entrepreneurs compete with each other for the attention of investors, and investors can not find a convenient and at the same time reliable project for investment
Is there no such platform yet, there are certainly already competitors in this direction.
Of course, there will always be competition in this sphere, but this company has its advantages.
And what problems basically for investors to find a project in which they do not doubt?
First, Difficulties with the search for investors. Teams for the most part go to the community (overpopulated Bitcointalk), and new promising projects have too little chance of being noticed in information noise
What are the advantages with respect to competitors?
What kind of competitors are you talking about?
Activity: 700
Do you know about the minimum and maximum purchase volume?
Activity: 644
What are the advantages with respect to competitors?
Why do you think so?
Yes, since December 15, there is a pre-sale of tokens, you can buy tokens at a very attractive price!
Do you have any bonuses when buying?
Unfortunately, nothing about the bonuses I can not tell you anything (but the price for one token is now $ 1, maybe the price will soon rise!
And what is accepted for payment?
You can buy tokens for BitCoin and Ethereum!
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Yes, since December 15, there is a pre-sale of tokens, you can buy tokens at a very attractive price!
Unfortunately, nothing about the bonuses I can not tell you anything (but the price for one token is now $ 1, maybe the price will soon rise!
And what is accepted for payment?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Pages:
Jump to: