Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-ico]WeAre - Revolution in Helping Investors and Founders with ICO - page 79. (Read 4997 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Tell me please, I can not fully understand, for whom is this platform intended?
In fact, the platform will be designed so that entrepreneurs and investors can meet in one place. Projects and entrepreneurs compete with each other for the attention of investors, and investors can not find a convenient and at the same time reliable project for investment
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Very promising project, one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Wow, the project is really very promising! Do you already sell the tokens?
Activity: 644
Tell me please, I can not fully understand, for whom is this platform intended?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Why does it is " Self Regulated " what's the whole meaning ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Tell me please what is WeAre? What is the project about?  Huh
WeAre is an ecosystem, which contains amount of tools and services for investors and founders who are going for fundraising by issuing digital assets (tokens or cryptocurrency).
What is the sponsorship of the project?
We are implementing ACO (Additional Coin Offering). It means that projects may be sponsored not by issuing new token but by additional issuing WeAre token. The additional emission will be purchased by investors and liquid funds will be transferred to teams to fund their projects.
And what are the advantages in a comparison with ACO?
ACO is very handy for splitting funding on several rounds.
And where I can discuss the issues what might have happened?
Information about different problems, solutions and stuff may be discussed in communities, chats, forums or in personal messages.
Thank you for the help Smiley
Good luck for you) Join our project) I will be very happy)
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
WeAre is an ecosystem, which contains amount of tools and services for investors and founders who are going for fundraising by issuing digital assets (tokens or cryptocurrency).
We are implementing ACO (Additional Coin Offering). It means that projects may be sponsored not by issuing new token but by additional issuing WeAre token. The additional emission will be purchased by investors and liquid funds will be transferred to teams to fund their projects.
Information about different problems, solutions and stuff may be discussed in communities, chats, forums or in personal messages.
Thank you for the help Smiley
Tell me please, if I can buy food for tokens?
Customers and clients are free to use WeAre token for purchasing services and products inside the ecosystem. It is handy for all WeAre participants because the asset is stable, risks are decreased and the token may be used for purchases not only in one store of developer/project. Also token is an investment tool which grows in price and good for market exchange.
What does these tokens depend on?
Token’s pricing directly related to amount of successful projects and sold services/products.
What is your most important purpose?
Main idea of WeAre Foundation is to promote WeAre token and to support new projects of the ecosystem. Profits of WeAre foundation depend directly on WeAre ecosystem.
What do you want to receive from the project?
The complete ecosystem development, marketing and support requires $23.000.000. We are expecting to get $3.500.000.
Good plans you have)) Good luck for the project) Thank you for the answers
Contact us Smiley
Activity: 434
Customers and clients are free to use WeAre token for purchasing services and products inside the ecosystem. It is handy for all WeAre participants because the asset is stable, risks are decreased and the token may be used for purchases not only in one store of developer/project. Also token is an investment tool which grows in price and good for market exchange.
Token’s pricing directly related to amount of successful projects and sold services/products.
Main idea of WeAre Foundation is to promote WeAre token and to support new projects of the ecosystem. Profits of WeAre foundation depend directly on WeAre ecosystem.
The complete ecosystem development, marketing and support requires $23.000.000. We are expecting to get $3.500.000.
Good plans you have)) Good luck for the project) Thank you for the answers
Activity: 434
Pages:
Jump to: