Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-ico]WeAre - Revolution in Helping Investors and Founders with ICO - page 83. (Read 4997 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
One question arise - what are the advantages from Waves platform?
Everything is cool, just ended reading, but guys, you should translate it to another languages because I think you will have a lot of participants from Asia and Latin America countries! Wish you luck
Oh, I got it, just read about the team on their WT page. Really like that they know the blockchain industry, now it's a rarity among ICO initiators  Grin
Hey, great concept, what about the main team members? Do they have background in cryptoworld?
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
It would be interesting to see the peak of the development of the project. I think it's going to be a success.

I think so too )
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
It would be interesting to see the peak of the development of the project. I think it's going to be a success.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Let's return to the project. By the way, will the ACO be represented in other projects?

Yes. ACO will be provided for next 10-20 projects on WeAre platform, which means additional issue of WeAre token.
Let's return to the project. By the way, will the ACO be represented in other projects?
Who is the Co-Founder of this project?

I know about two developers - Anton Vasilev and Ivan Kochenev Smiley

Oh, about the achievements of Ivan heard. Behind him is the successful creation of SAP corporate systems)

Anton is also successful, cool developer, read it yourself: http://weare.ee/white.html#block5

Oh, about the achievements of Ivan heard. Behind him is the successful creation of SAP corporate systems)

I didn't quite understand the basic idea of this fund. Explain somebody. Only in short Roll Eyes

You should read the whitepaper. Main idea of the WeAre Foundation is to promote We have token and to support new projects of the ecosystem. Profits of WeAre foundation depends directly on WeAre ecosystem. Wink
I didn't quite understand the basic idea of this fund. Explain somebody. Only in short Roll Eyes
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
If it won't belong to founders, to who besides of investors ?
Will the commercial organization be a blockchain system? Huh

It seems, no. Blockchain ecosystem WeAre will not be a commercial organization. And will not belong to founders. By performance it will be close to current selfregulating communities.
Will the commercial organization be a blockchain system? Huh
That is, as I understand, is the success of the project important? Is this a project or a private one? For example, mine?

Yes. This means that good and promising projects because of sales will affect the quotes of tokens. Accordingly, and about your project speech, if you participate there

And if I can not guarantee its success? Then what then? I'm finishing the project in WeAre?

Well, as we know from the information, then failure of one project will not make a big impact.
That is, as I understand, is the success of the project important? Is this a project or a private one? For example, mine?

Yes. This means that good and promising projects because of sales will affect the quotes of tokens. Accordingly, and about your project speech, if you participate there

And if I can not guarantee its success? Then what then? I'm finishing the project in WeAre?

Pages:
Jump to: