Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-ico]WeAre - Revolution in Helping Investors and Founders with ICO - page 87. (Read 4997 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
the project looks very good
what do you specifically mean?
at least the design
so you mean that the project is beautiful and good?
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Activity: 476
what do you specifically mean?
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
copper member
Activity: 378
What is the token price?
Any discounts or bonuses?
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
So who can be your client? Only projects who need funding and investors who intrested in investing?
We see as our clients:

Projects and teams who are interested in fast and fair funding for start of product development.
Investors who used to invest into ICO and know main market’s problems.
Investors who are interested in investing to ICO but haven’t done this before. Those who are afraid of possible scams from teams and lack of trustworthy information about projects.
Customers can buy services and products for one universal WeAre token (inside ecosystem).
So almost everyone can find something for their interests... Smiley
Activity: 154
Will not  be able to track the number of tokens sold? Will KYC verification be requested?
1) Now you can track by token's smart contract https://etherscan.io/token/0xb93bbc949ab7e71769047d22c4053b35054d45ac
And there will be indicator in our site with number of aids
2) No
So who can be your client? Only projects who need funding and investors who intrested in investing?
We see as our clients:

Projects and teams who are interested in fast and fair funding for start of product development.
Investors who used to invest into ICO and know main market’s problems.
Investors who are interested in investing to ICO but haven’t done this before. Those who are afraid of possible scams from teams and lack of trustworthy information about projects.
Customers can buy services and products for one universal WeAre token (inside ecosystem).
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Will not  be able to track the number of tokens sold? Will KYC verification be requested?
Activity: 252
What are your advantages for projects?
Our advantages for projects :
Easy to use ✔️
Staff support ✔️
Low entry level ✔️
Media support ✔️
Low rates from success ✔️
Direct funding access ✔️
If I see the announcement, its really simple and trully didnt interesting one, but If I see the aiming and future plan of this project, this was so great, I hope its a real project, because so many project just offer a promises and not a real one
It is real project! Stay tuned for news!
Great! And where can I find the information about events with your project?
You can find it in http://weare.ee in "ROADSHOW"
If I see the announcement, its really simple and trully didnt interesting one, but If I see the aiming and future plan of this project, this was so great, I hope its a real project, because so many project just offer a promises and not a real one
Great! And where can I find the information about events with your project?
What are your advantages for projects?
Activity: 140
What about informational support for projects?
Teams no longer have a need to spend insane budgets for pointless bounty campaigns and compete for attention of audience. Our resources will allow provide best informational performance by sharing promoting information and keeping in touch with interested audience. Each new project (and smart-contract as a result with soft cap) will require less funding in development of media sources because new project means new high quality media event and increasing involved audience.
Oh, it is interesting...I think it will attract so many projects!
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
What about informational support for projects?
Teams no longer have a need to spend insane budgets for pointless bounty campaigns and compete for attention of audience. Our resources will allow provide best informational performance by sharing promoting information and keeping in touch with interested audience. Each new project (and smart-contract as a result with soft cap) will require less funding in development of media sources because new project means new high quality media event and increasing involved audience.
How tokens liquidity will be supplied?
Tokens liquidity will be supplied by real sales of products and services, which are provided by all ecosystem participants.
Pages:
Jump to: