Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ITO/ICO] 🚀SPIKING - 🐳1000 Whales In Your Wallet🐳 - page 13. (Read 33171 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hi, Is there a limit to the number of whales that a user can follow? What is the difference between whales and their income level?
Whales not only differ in income, but also in their own interests. By connecting to several whales, you can study projects of different focus and further increase your chances of earning high profits
What should I do with the information that your artificial intelligence tells you? If I'm not very knowledgeable about investing
RoboBull is an intelligent portfolio management manager that applies artificial intelligence to create a portfolio of different whales based on the trader’s risk/reward ratio. The information that you receive from the Spiking platform you can use to decide which ICO projects you should invest in as it does the whale
Activity: 53
Brilliant project! Should I go through the KYC process? Is it obligatory for everyone?
Activity: 26
The project looks pretty hopeful!
Good project, faultless job, noticing design.
Activity: 210
What benefits can you offer to whales that they agree to participate in your project?
Only those whales who are really interested in cooperation and who want to make their contribution to changing the situation will become participants of the Spiking  platform. There is also a split profit model which is based on Fibonacci sequences Spiking 8%, Whale 21%, and Followers 71%.
Activity: 224
Hi, Is there a limit to the number of whales that a user can follow? What is the difference between whales and their income level?
Whales not only differ in income, but also in their own interests. By connecting to several whales, you can study projects of different focus and further increase your chances of earning high profits
What should I do with the information that your artificial intelligence tells you? If I'm not very knowledgeable about investing
Activity: 83
Activity: 204
What benefits can you offer to whales that they agree to participate in your project?
Activity: 224
Activity: 252
Is it true that I can get a reward if I find and invite a whale to participate in the spiking program?
Yes, it's true. As a special campaign launch, we are rewarding users for referring a whale with 8888 Spike Tokens per successful referral! But it is important not only to find the whale, but the Spiking team will check the efficiency of whale’s public wallet.
What is the allocation of tokens for this campaign? I understand that if they do not get the right number of whales, then the program will be difficult to implement
Spiking is setting aside 500,000,000 Spike to reward whales who will join campaign. But program will be valid only when at least 100 whales will be part of Spiking.
Activity: 60
Is it true that I can get a reward if I find and invite a whale to participate in the spiking program?
Yes, it's true. As a special campaign launch, we are rewarding users for referring a whale with 8888 Spike Tokens per successful referral! But it is important not only to find the whale, but the Spiking team will check the efficiency of whale’s public wallet.
What is the allocation of tokens for this campaign? I understand that if they do not get the right number of whales, then the program will be difficult to implement
Activity: 210

Can I buy all the tokens of your platform at a blow?
I can advise you to fill the registration form on Spiking website and then send it to admin of telegram https://t.me/SpikingOfficial. Admins will give you futher instruction.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOjrWbiMdS8Qzr8n9CldFnC9ZTDqhR9kCW2TzOkF0uCYsufA/viewform
Activity: 30
I think this project is very nice and interesting! Absorbing activity, faultless design, informed business!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Can I buy all the tokens of your platform at a blow?
Activity: 238
Systems for market analysis of the exchanges are not a new solution. Are you sure you can overtake competitors by offering such a development?
Spiking platform is not exchange. The robobull system will help new traders to follow the whales and analyze the crypto market. Tracking whale trades is a valuable barometer which is lacking in the cryptocurrency market today. The Spiking platform seeks to fill this market void and transform the way traders interact with the market, helping traders at all levels to make better decisions.
Activity: 60
Activity: 88
Systems for market analysis of the exchanges are not a new solution. Are you sure you can overtake competitors by offering such a development?
Your plans for selling tokens are incredible. How do you think to sell so many tokens? It's real? Or do you want to achieve soft cap by private sale?
Soft cap is only 2M, I don’t think it is too large for such project like Spiking.  They offer great program for partner and whale, users can participate in the whale hunting or DIP program. And rewards is nice so they can achive minimal sum of investment very soon.
copper member
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
I see your financial plan is so professional. How do you plan to use the fund? How mach ammount will allocated for marketing?
The scheme for allocating funds is in the white paper. They will be directed to different tasks in almost equal parts: 30% for marketing, 25% for platform development, 25% for operating costs and 20% for working capital.
Activity: 274
Hey. Are you planning to give access to your project to all users or are there some limitations that prevent from buying tokens?
Go to the Spiking website and read the KYC verification rule. The program has no special limits, each user decides whether to buy spike tokens and is responsible for the legality of his actions according to the norms of his country.
Pages:
Jump to: