Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ITO/ICO] 🚀SPIKING - 🐳1000 Whales In Your Wallet🐳 - page 10. (Read 33171 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I've a couple of questions:
#1 KYC required?
#2 When the alpha's going to be up and running?
That's pretty much the only questions I have about your exciting project. It really does sound incredible. Hopefully, this one is going to make it big in 2018.

yes, KYC is mandatory for purchasing spike tokens.
alpha version is ready and you can downloan it from apple store or google play. Search Spiking there or use the link on the website to download app https://spiking.io
Activity: 104
I watch your program for the search for whales still going on. How many whales are on the platform and how much do you want to invite?
To date, Spiking has real-time updates of verified trading information on over 170,000 whales, across 13,000 public companies which are listed in 6 stock exchanges.  It is necessary to attract at least 100 new whales to the platform.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
I've a couple of questions:
#1 KYC required?
#2 When the alpha's going to be up and running?
That's pretty much the only questions I have about your exciting project. It really does sound incredible. Hopefully, this one is going to make it big in 2018.
Activity: 294
In Spiking platform, I'm most attracted to the analysis tools. But tell me, is it mandatory for every user to become a follower of the whale?

You can use the Spiking application for free right now by downloading it in Google play or Apple store. Becoming a follower is not necessary, but that's the advantage of Spiking plaform - you can learn from the best players of the market for the rest of your life, trying to understand the rules of trade and get experience like whales.
Activity: 52
I want to clarify, I first need to fill out the KYC form and only then can I try to buy tokens? Or is there no difference? I remember that a few weeks ago there was no KYC
Activity: 196
I watch your program for the search for whales still going on. How many whales are on the platform and how much do you want to invite?
Activity: 238
Tell me, can anyone become an experienced trader due to your training course or do I need to pass a special selection?

Spiking Certified Smart Trade Programme is available to every user, regardless of the country of residence, sex, age.
Excellent! How long does the training last? How can I pay it - every month or once a year?
Starting the training, you not only receive valuable advice from the tutor, but you are given access to weekly market reviews, Spiking platform analysis tools and the ability to start earning profits already at the beginning of the training, thanks to comprehensive support. The course is designed for a year, although you can study all your life using the Spiking platform. Monthly payment is 240 dollars. Read the program here https://c.st/
Activity: 112
Tell me, can anyone become an experienced trader due to your training course or do I need to pass a special selection?

Spiking Certified Smart Trade Programme is available to every user, regardless of the country of residence, sex, age.
Excellent! How long does the training last? How can I pay it - every month or once a year?
Activity: 58
In Spiking platform, I'm most attracted to the analysis tools. But tell me, is it mandatory for every user to become a follower of the whale?

Activity: 112
Activity: 28
Looking forward for more updates.
Interesting project, thoughtful website!  Good luck fellows!
Activity: 108
Why did you decide to give so much attention to whales that you even create platforms for tracking them?
Whales are known as market movers in cryptomarkets. Spiking defines them as cryptocurrency founders, miners, or anyone else with access to key information before it’s made available to the public. Tracking whale trades is a valuable barometer which is lacking in the cryptocurrency market today. Spiking is here to introduce a platform that will fill this market void and transform the way traders interact with the market, helping traders at all levels to make better decisions.
Activity: 35
Hello. If my passport is temporarily replaced, but there is a driver's license, do you accept such a document for KYC inspection?
Unfortunately to get verification you need to provide the data of your passport.
Activity: 252
Why did you decide to give so much attention to whales that you even create platforms for tracking them?
Hello. If my passport is temporarily replaced, but there is a driver's license, do you accept such a document for KYC inspection?
Activity: 210
Before the whale is added to the platform, will it go through the procedure for confirming its financial success? because scammers can easily create the appearance of their success on the exchange for maximum privilege
It is solely up to the Spiking Team’s discretion whether or not to accredit the whale’s validity based on internal diligence methods. Pooling together funds into a single wallet by a syndicate would be automatically disqualified from participation.
Activity: 252
Hello. Tell me plz, will your final platform on mobile an upgraded version of an existing application or you will create new Speaking app?
The plan is to have both fiat and cryptocurrency markets on the same app for a seamless trading experience so, you will upgrate the app that you have now? I try to understand it will be one app or two Yes, there only be one app which you will be able to access both markets from
Activity: 54
Before the whale is added to the platform, will it go through the procedure for confirming its financial success? because scammers can easily create the appearance of their success on the exchange for maximum privilege
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Following someones investment decisions seems like a very trendy topic this year. Personally I see it as a niche product, and Spiking's proposed execution where the follower pays fees more then the most expensive hedge fund does not sound like a promising opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: