Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ITO/ICO] 🚀SPIKING - 🐳1000 Whales In Your Wallet🐳 - page 12. (Read 33171 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Hello. Can I became a "whale" if I'll be successfully trained and raising my income? And also, may I in that case receive any percentages or additional incentives from your platform?
Activity: 119
What is the value of your platform? I like the opportunity to use AI, but what about the profits for investors? why should I buy your tokens?
Activity: 95
Please tell, what is the value of your idea and platform? It's very useful to use a bot, but what about some profits for investors?
Activity: 238
I saw, that you have an early alpha version of your platform. Can you describe shortly, what opportunities can do traders for now?
Spiking has recently completed the version for stock market. Please download our application at spiking.com/app and check out the trades from Elon Musk, Warren Buffet, George Soros and more.
Activity: 220
I saw, that you have an early alpha version of your platform. Can you describe shortly, what opportunities can do traders for now?
Activity: 210
Wow, the amount of allocated tokens for selling process if very high! How do you will spend that funds? Do most of them will go to encourage more whales?
Nope, not all of them. Using of all proceeds includes a holding of working capital, expenses for operations, some software and market developments.
Activity: 87
Greetings. If I rightly understood information from your site, you are want not only attract big "whales", but also to contribute and learn the new traders. How much it will cost and how long will take a learning process?
Hi. We created a learning program for one year, to learn you to be an expert trainer. Also, we have an Free version of our Spiking App, that will be available for all traders and it will allow you to use it, as a very functional tool, that users both artifical intelligence and behavioral finance analysis to spot all investment opportunities. The cost to access to the rate for beginning traders is 120 dollars for a month. For more information, please read about the Certified Smart Trader program by link https://c.st/
Activity: 274
Hello. The volume of dedicated tokens for sale is impressive! How do you plan to dispose of such large funds? Most will go to encourage whales?
Use of proceeds include working capital, operating expenses, software development, and market development
I saw that you already have an alpha version of your platform. What opportunities does it give to the trader?
You can find the complete stock market version on the website. Please download at spiking.com/app and check out the trades by Warren Buffett, George Soros, Elon Musk, etc!
Activity: 108
Wow, the amount of allocated tokens for selling process if very high! How do you will spend that funds? Do most of them will go to encourage more whales?
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
If I correctly understood the concept, you not only want to attract whales, but also are ready to contribute to the training of traders. On what conditions will this cooperation take place? What is the payment and how long will it take?
Spiking program is dedicated to train you over one year to be the expert trader you can be. FREE version of Spiking App will be available for all traders and allow you to use powerful tool that uses both artificial intelligence and behavioral finance to spot investing opportunities. You can get access to the rate for beginning traders for 120 dollars a month. More information about Certified Smart Trader program see here https://c.st/

With such requests, I wonder how many subscribers you have at the moment? And do not say that this is a secret because it depends very much on this information. If there are less than 500 people, then there is no simple investor in this matter.
Activity: 73
Hello. The volume of dedicated tokens for sale is impressive! How do you plan to dispose of such large funds? Most will go to encourage whales?
Use of proceeds include working capital, operating expenses, software development, and market development
I saw that you already have an alpha version of your platform. What opportunities does it give to the trader?
Activity: 294
If I correctly understood the concept, you not only want to attract whales, but also are ready to contribute to the training of traders. On what conditions will this cooperation take place? What is the payment and how long will it take?
Spiking program is dedicated to train you over one year to be the expert trader you can be. FREE version of Spiking App will be available for all traders and allow you to use powerful tool that uses both artificial intelligence and behavioral finance to spot investing opportunities. You can get access to the rate for beginning traders for 120 dollars a month. More information about Certified Smart Trader program see here https://c.st/
Activity: 274
Activity: 54
Activity: 266
The project is trustworthy. When can I get tokens? After the sale or immediately?
Most likely, tokens will be distributed among users after the round of sales.
Activity: 73
Activity: 238
Why do you need AI for your program. What functions will it have?

For new traders, Spiking will offer the assistance of RoboBull — our proprietary AI Robot. RoboBull is an intelligent portfolio management manager that applies artificial intelligence to create a portfolio of different whales based on the trader’s risk/reward ratio
Activity: 210
Brilliant project! Should I go through the KYC process? Is it obligatory for everyone?
Now there is a special action - 500 SPIKE tokens will be airdropped to your wallet address if you complete the KYC Process successfully.
Activity: 151
Why do you need AI for your program. What functions will it have?
Activity: 60
The project is trustworthy. When can I get tokens? After the sale or immediately?
Pages:
Jump to: