Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ITO/ICO] 🚀SPIKING - 🐳1000 Whales In Your Wallet🐳 - page 11. (Read 33171 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hello. I've read in your white-paper that the Spiking app gives the opportunity to watch transactions of the followed "whales" in real time. Where do you get such information from, cause I thought that information of this category is private?
Spiking team will ask every whales who plan to cooperate with the platform to share their information.
Thank you for the answer. But how do you will work with potential scammers?
The Spiking team is solely discretion whether or not to accredit the whale, according on internal diligence methods. If we detect, that some whale sindicate pooling together funds into one wallet, we will automatically disqualify them from participation.
Activity: 220
Hello. Tell me plz, will your final platform on mobile an upgraded version of an existing application or you will create new Speaking app?
Hello. I've read in your white-paper that the Spiking app gives the opportunity to watch transactions of the followed "whales" in real time. Where do you get such information from, cause I thought that information of this category is private?
Spiking team will ask every whales who plan to cooperate with the platform to share their information.
Thank you for the answer. But how do you will work with potential scammers?
Activity: 204
hi guys. tell me plz, will your final version of platform have a separate applications for a fiat and cryptocurrency markets, or both in one?
Activity: 294
Hi. In the white paper I read that the Spiking app allows you to watch the whales' transactions in real time. Where do you get information from? Directly from the exchanges? I thought it's a private info.

Spiking platform works with the Whales directly to transact on Spiking Platform and then fire off the trades through multi-crypto exchanges
Activity: 238
Hello. Can I use the wallet of your platform for different crypto-currencies. Will it support exchange process or maybe I need to look for some other exchangers?
Sure. We planning to add support for a few brokerage services, and exchange process will appear on our platform, so you can fast and easy carry out every exchange directly to your wallet.
Can I use Spiking wallet if I need different crypto-currencies? Do you support the exchange process or will I need to look for third-party exchangers?
At the end of 2018, several brokerage companies and exchanges will appear on the Spiking platform. So you can quickly and easily carry out an exchange directly in your wallet
Activity: 57
Hi. In the white paper I read that the Spiking app allows you to watch the whales' transactions in real time. Where do you get information from? Directly from the exchanges? I thought it's a private info.
Activity: 35
Greetings, all.
The plan will be fortunate.
Plausible vision, a very promising idea!
copper member
Activity: 97
Hello. Can I use the wallet of your platform for different crypto-currencies. Will it support exchange process or maybe I need to look for some other exchangers?
Activity: 20
i read this project and it's really good and this project will go high,please join everyone
What is the value of your platform? I like the opportunity to use AI, but what about the profits for investors? why should I buy your tokens?
Our commitment is to put 1,000 whales in your wallet.
Each whale will be verified based on a wallet value of at least US$1 million.
Multiply that against 1,000 whales... Spiking Platform will have $1 billion worth of value trading on it!
Of course, you have to decide for yourself whether this SPIKE token is worth your investment.
Activity: 210
If a trader successfully trains and raises his income, he becomes a whale, right? Will it receive any percentages of additional incentives from the platform?
According information from WP, every succesful traders, who become whale, will be rewarded with 21% commission fee from profits generated directly by the followers initial capital, with the followers receiving 71% of the profits plus return of initial capital.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
an intelligent portfolio manager who uses artificial intelligence to create a portfolio of different whales based on the risk factor.
Activity: 74
If a trader successfully trains and raises his income, he becomes a whale, right? Will it receive any percentages of additional incentives from the platform?
Activity: 248
Can I use Spiking wallet if I need different crypto-currencies? Do you support the exchange process or will I need to look for third-party exchangers?
Hello. Can I became a "whale" if I'll be successfully trained and raising my income? And also, may I in that case receive any percentages or additional incentives from your platform?
Greetings. As you can read and see in our whitepaper's section 7.4, every "whale" will get a reward of 21% comission fee from profits, his followers will get about 71% percent of fee, and also initial capital will be returned. Also, 8% of profit will be paid as Platform Fee.
Activity: 93
Please tell, what is the value of your idea and platform? It's very useful to use a bot, but what about some profits for investors?
Spiking task is to put over 1,000 "whales' into your wallet. And each "whale" will be verified by us to have on his vallet at least 1$ million. If you multiply that amount for 1,000 whales and more, you can see that Spiking Platform will get $1 billion trading value on it.
Pages:
Jump to: