Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ITO/ICO] 🚀SPIKING - 🐳1000 Whales In Your Wallet🐳 - page 18. (Read 33171 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Hello. Tell me plz, will your final platform on mobile an upgraded version of an existing application or you will create new Speaking app?
The plan is to have both fiat and cryptocurrency markets on the same app for a seamless trading experience
So, you will upgrate the app that you have now? I try to understand it will be one app or two
Yes, there only be one app which you will be able to access both markets from
Activity: 104
Hello. Tell me plz, will your final platform on mobile an upgraded version of an existing application or you will create new Speaking app?
The plan is to have both fiat and cryptocurrency markets on the same app for a seamless trading experience
So, you will upgrate the app that you have now? I try to understand it will be one app or two
Activity: 294
Hello. Spiking platform will work with a lot of information. Is it possible to maintain a high data rate and by what means do you want to achieve this?
Spiking developers will create a hybrid architecture to support fast transaction execution required by the large volumes expected from trading transactions, while preserving a sufficient degree of decentralization.
Activity: 11
Really interesting project. Do you have bounty for online content creators available?

Thank you! Not currently.
Activity: 11
Hello. Spiking platform will work with a lot of information. Is it possible to maintain a high data rate and by what means do you want to achieve this?

Yes, of course it is possible to support such a high data rate with today's technology and highly skilled professionals in our tech team. With such high data rate every individual follower can find useful information for himself. On the long run followers will decide which data is popular and useful for them. Without such a high data rate users wouldn't have opportunity to see same information from multiple points of view.
Activity: 25
Really interesting project. Do you have bounty for online content creators available?
Activity: 104
Activity: 90
Activity: 98
Parece ser um projeto muito bom, especialmente a equipe por trás do projeto é incrível. Olhando para a frente de vocês, solido um verdadiro sucesso.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Traders can easily find whales matching their goals, follow their trades automatically, and take the steps toward fulfilling their dreams of achieving financial freedom.
Activity: 238
Why do not you sell your tokens directly from the site? why complicate the registration process?
Spiking partner with QUOINE to demonstrate a world's first in launching a private sale on a crypto exchange. This is in line with our strategy to partner with multi-crypto exchanges to get the best pricing for our whales and followers. PS. If you are an existing QUOINE's customer, you may log into your account and see the eligibility to take part in this exclusive offer.
Hello. Tell me what is the essence of the platform and how can it bring more finance to my wallet?
Spiking goal is to put 1,000 whales in your wallet. Each whale will be verified based on a wallet value of at least US$1 million. Multiply that against 1,000 whales... Spiking Platform will have $1 billion worth of value trading on it!
Activity: 294
Why will whales be beneficial to join your platform?
To understand the concept better and realize the benefits, read the article https://blog.spiking.com/spiking-whale-hunting-and-a-call-for-whales-to-partner-up-bc2fb4dd7d9c
Spiking also designs a Profit Split Model where we use the Fibonacci sequence... Spiking 8%, Whale 21%, and Followers 71%
Activity: 95
Why do not you sell your tokens directly from the site? why complicate the registration process?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I think this project will help traders in order to run a business, but the lack of market at this time, there is no information of each coin to the ups and downs of prices, if such is applied very amazing changes in the market
Activity: 238
I have a few questions. Where is your office located, what country's jurisdiction governs the project? And for which countries is access restricted to buying a token?
The Spiking was created in Singapore and SPIKE tokens can not be purchased by users from the US and China. This is quite traditional, as long as these countries do not take measures to mitigate the regime of using crypto currency
Activity: 42
It is good to see an approach that will help traders to learn and continue learning about investing and trading.
Activity: 49
Hello. Tell me what is the essence of the platform and how can it bring more finance to my wallet?
Hello. I was interested in your concept. It's really great idea for all new traders. Do I need to register on the site to buy tokens?
Now there is a period of private sales and the purchase of a token can only be done from the QUOINE website. You need to create account on http://qryptos.com/ and then to see the conditions how to participate in sales.
Pages:
Jump to: