Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ITO/ICO] 🚀SPIKING - 🐳1000 Whales In Your Wallet🐳 - page 21. (Read 33171 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
To get information about the activities of the whale, you need to request it from the stock exchanges, right? I understand that you are talking about a mirror system in your platform, but nevertheless, on which exchanger is your data collection platform oriented?
Activity: 57
hi there. what information about the whale can a trader get using spiking platform?
Activity: 210
Will you translate your white paper into other languages? And I can not even open your English wp because you still have not given me access. Why make it so complicated?
Since white paper is in the process of being finalized, Spiking team provides access on request. This allows you to monitor how information about the project is updated. White paper is in English now.
Spiking idea is so innovative that I can not understand until the end one moment. How will the platform motivate users and whales? System of incentives or did you come up with another form?
Spiking follower-whale model must motivate the followers to find matching whales. Thus, whales become the crucial components of the ecosystem through attracting followers who are committed to send rewards as well as refer new followers. More importantly, whales are incentivized to maintain peak performance so that their rankings stay at the top and they earn more from the share of trading profits
Activity: 92
Will you translate your white paper into other languages? And I can not even open your English wp because you still have not given me access. Why make it so complicated?
Since white paper is in the process of being finalized, Spiking team provides access on request. This allows you to monitor how information about the project is updated. White paper is in English now.
Spiking idea is so innovative that I can not understand until the end one moment. How will the platform motivate users and whales? System of incentives or did you come up with another form?
Activity: 69
What is the price of token? Is it initial or share? How user can dispose of it?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Hi. Is Spiking the open source project? Where can I see your code?
Spiking smart contract is available here https://github.com/spiking-io
Activity: 92
copper member
Activity: 97
Hi. Is Spiking the open source project? Where can I see your code?
So Spiking is created only like Android app, but what about other operating systems?

Check the Apple store link on the website https://spiking.io/
Have you entered into cooperation with decentralized exchanges? And where do you get information about whale assets and their statuses?

Of course, the information is always maintained in the current mode. To date, Spiking has real-time updates of verified trading information on over 170,000 whales, across 13,000 public companies which are listed in 6 stock exchanges. Download Spiking application to be the first to learn new items https://spiking.com/android
Activity: 204
So Spiking is created only like Android app, but what about other operating systems?
Activity: 54
Have you entered into cooperation with decentralized exchanges? And where do you get information about whale assets and their statuses?
Activity: 238
How do you collect data on whale activity and how do they get to the Spiking platform and application?
After a follower mirrors a whale on the Spiking Platform, the system will automatically mirror all transactions from the whale directly into the follower's segregated trading account at Spiking. This ensures the security of the follower's investment as well as prevents the whale from knowing the amount of investment being mirrored.
what can you tell us about the team? Have you already done such big projects like Spiking?
The platform team has a good team on board with excellent skills and experience with the project implementation desire guided by the CEO and  Co-the founder Clemen  Chiang who is surrounded by other qualified members
Team info see on the site http://spiking.io
copper member
Activity: 154
How do you collect data on whale activity and how do they get to the Spiking platform and application?
hello, and can you create a description in other languages? your project looks large, so maybe you are planning to introduce a multilingual website
The Spiking white paper is available in English. on the site itself is already active three language options - it's English, Chinese and Korean. As the project grows, the site may be upgraded for many languages
What is the relationship system between the whale and his followers?
The platform reward system enables the whales to get a 21% commission fee from the profits generated directly by the follower’s initial capital with the followers receiving 71% of the profits plus the initial capital. In addition, if the user can find the whale and invite it to the platform, then the user can receive a reward in 8888 tokens
Activity: 95
what can you tell us about the team? Have you already done such big projects like Spiking?
Activity: 112
hello, and can you create a description in other languages? your project looks large, so maybe you are planning to introduce a multilingual website
Pages:
Jump to: