Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ITO/ICO] 🚀SPIKING - 🐳1000 Whales In Your Wallet🐳 - page 22. (Read 33171 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
How often does the information in your application update? Is it really possible to constantly analyze it even with the use of ai?
The Spiking platform automatically mirrors all the transactions from the whales directly into the followers segregated trading accounts  through the use of Artificial Intelligence ensuring security of the followers  investment  and exposure of the amount of investment to the whales
Activity: 10
What is the relationship system between the whale and his followers?
Activity: 54
How often does the information in your application update? Is it really possible to constantly analyze it even with the use of ai?
Activity: 238
Do you plan to participate in conferences to present your project publicly?
Maybe I can unswer. Well, I dont know about conferense, but Spiking launched the workshops and posted many videos on the youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1WFqM0wBU3oN24d72Ss3PQ/videos
Activity: 56
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
I think that the Spiking Platform thanks to the implementation of its project will be of great benefit to many traders who want to follow the actions of whales
Activity: 210
What the bounties do you have? How do I register for them? Give me plz a link on bounty thread
Now users can participate in the hunting wheel campaign. If you find the wheel and invite him to join to Spiking you will reward for referring a whale with 8888 Spike Tokens per successful referral!
just find and invite? somehow it sounds very easy. what's the catch?
this is not cheating, but of course the whale will have to go through the procedure for confirming its status. At the end of the ICO (ICO end date), a snapshot will be taken of all the Partner Whales wallet at a predetermined time, and any whales without the required USD1M in the wallet (based on prevailing rate at the time of the ICO) will also be disqualified from participation. More info find here https://blog.spiking.com/spiking-whale-hunting-and-a-call-for-whales-to-partner-up-bc2fb4dd7d9c
Activity: 266
What the bounties do you have? How do I register for them? Give me plz a link on bounty thread
Now users can participate in the hunting wheel campaign. If you find the wheel and invite him to join to Spiking you will reward for referring a whale with 8888 Spike Tokens per successful referral!
just find and invite? somehow it sounds very easy. what's the catch?
Activity: 252
Do you plan to participate in conferences to present your project publicly?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Do you have a partnership program for experienced traders? If yes, what is the requires?
Spiking is setting aside 500,000,000 Spike Tokens (USD5M in value) in a pool for verified partner whales. The rules you can read here https://blog.spiking.com/spiking-whale-hunting-and-a-call-for-whales-to-partner-up-bc2fb4dd7d9c
Activity: 266
I wonder why you decided to create such a project? Is not the stock already enough?
The Spiking company is expanding its unique Follower-Whale protocol and its AI assistant RoboBull into the world of cryptocurrency, with a vision to empower and educate everyday investors and traders of all levels towards financial freedom with peace of mind. The Spiking platform and its tools will empower users to follow and automatically mirror the verified trading activities of Whales, who are highly successful traders or owners of large crypto holdings with access to information before anyone else.
Activity: 94
Do you have a partnership program for experienced traders? If yes, what is the requires?
Activity: 154
I wonder why you decided to create such a project? Is not the stock already enough?
Activity: 294
What kind of information sould user give you for ID confirmation? how do you think, can a system involving such large transactions become a potential location for laundering illicit funds, because the blockchain technology allows users to remain anonymous?

Spiking will develop and implement internal controls for the purpose of ensuring that all of its operations comply with AML legal requirements and that all required reports are made on a timely basis. For the verification of an individual, you must provide personal information and provide official issued identification number and copy of passport or id card with your photo. The procedure is described in more detail in the KYC document  https://spiking.io/KYC.pdf
Activity: 94
What kind of information sould user give you for ID confirmation? how do you think, can a system involving such large transactions become a potential location for laundering illicit funds, because the blockchain technology allows users to remain anonymous?
Since you made a closed sale and nowhere is information about the results specified, how do you know how the sale is progressing? How much money have you collected already? Did you get the soft cup?
Admins did not add this info on the Spiking website but you can find the term on the sale page https://qryptos.com/ico/SPIKE. Private sale will closed October 10, 2018.
Your project looks presentable. What tasks do you set for your company? How can they help improve the situation of the crypto currency market?
Spiking is going to help you achieve financial freedom. It allows trading titans to share their portfolios on the platform and for beginners in trade to follow them, getting timely updates for the titan’s move in investments. This cuts the time needed for rookies to master this expertise and allows them to stay in the loop of the industry.
Guys I'm interested in your idea, but is there a video that more accurately explained the concept? Not everything is clear with the information that is available on the site
Basic concept explanation you can see on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i3ORmK91PE. But I also advise to read the WP. It gives you full information.
Pages:
Jump to: