Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][PRE SALE LIVE]BTCCredit - The Next Generation Crypto Banking Solution - page 2. (Read 864 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
If the collateral fell in price due to the red market, then the lender may not be able to recover the full amount of the loan.
Activity: 97
Why do lenders bear the risk of default? After all, they can return the loan issued, since there is a pledge
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
You have written that you will be crediting through a smart contract. P2P lending.

But you also wrote that you will use C2P lending. What it is?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Can Korean residents take part in private sales?
Activity: 93
In order to take a loan, you must have the same amount in cryptocurrency. What then is the essence of the loan, if the user can simply sell the cryptocurrency and not take a loan?
Activity: 70
If the BTCCredit platform has the best credit conditions, then why should US residents choose traditional banks.?

I think everyone will choose a more profitable loan.
Activity: 96
All US residents live on credit and have minimum interest rates. They buy housing, study and buy a car on credit.

I think they are unlikely to give up traditional banks.
Activity: 105
What is the volume of the lending market?

What percentage of the lending market do you want to borrow?

According to a Morgan Stanley report, “the market for Global Marketplace Lending may reach $290bn. by 2020, with an expected Compound Annual Growth Rate(CAGR) of 51% from 2014 to 2020.”

The lending market is developing very rapidly.

BTCCredit is an international platform, so you can become a monopolist.
Activity: 99
What is the volume of the lending market?

What percentage of the lending market do you want to borrow?
Activity: 84
What was spent 1 million dollars that you attracted? Do you have accounting reports on spending or do you just keep money in the bank?
Activity: 31
Now only marketing takes about 500 thousand dollars.

Is 1 million dollars raised from venture funds or private investors?
Activity: 97
At the end of 2018 you raised $ 1 million? Is that not enough to implement roadmap plans?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
It is important for a lender to have protection of his funds, which he lends. If you can show effective credit protection, many large funds will want to lend to small businesses.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
What are the prospects for the project in the future? I know that in Europe there are banks giving loans with negative interest rates
Activity: 93
Now it is very difficult to get a loan for business development, since it requires a large turnover of funds on its own bank card, official work with high income or real estate for collateral.

I think you will not require as many documents
Activity: 70
Why, then, complete verification of the lender and the borrower?

Why to demand official documents from them at registration?

I think this is due to recommendations from the legal department. This is a requirement of the governments, and BTCCredit want to get a license and work in the legal field
Activity: 96
Why, then, complete verification of the lender and the borrower?

Why to demand official documents from them at registration?
Activity: 105
Debts of borrowers will be sold to collection offices?

This will not be necessary since the debt is repaid with a pledge.

Therefore, P2P is a safe lending for both the lender and the borrower.
Activity: 99
Debts of borrowers will be sold to collection offices?
Activity: 84
What is the penalty charged to the borrower if he has not paid the interest rate on time?
Pages:
Jump to: