Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][PRE SALE LIVE]BTCCredit - The Next Generation Crypto Banking Solution - page 4. (Read 864 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Was your team known before BTCCredit?

Have you already organized other projects to collect investments?
Activity: 105
Yesterday, the telegram administrator reported that the amount of attracted investments exceeds half a million dollars.

Apparently investors want to buy BTCC at the best prices and trust the project team
Activity: 99
What is the cost of a BTCC token on private sales?

Are there any discounts or bonuses?

The private sale price will be $0.05 for 1 BTCC token.
It is 50% discounted price of the final ICO price.
Activity: 84
What is the cost of a BTCC token on private sales?

Are there any discounts or bonuses?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
P2P is an excellent solution for ethereum network. However, it will be quite difficult for you to scale without your blockchain. I hope you are considering the development of your network, which will make the commissions cheaper and increase the speed of transactions.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Why the site does not have information about the fundraising process? How much have you been able to attract investment?
Activity: 59
Theoretically, can I take a loan and trade on your P2P exchange? I think this is a hybrid kind of margin trading.
But there is a risk to spend credit funds.
Activity: 67
If I take USDT on the security of Bitcoin and Bitcoin will fall in price by 50%, then it will not be profitable for me to return USDT?

I think that the collateral currency should be a stablecoin otherwise fraud is not excluded
Activity: 59
If I take USDT on the security of Bitcoin and Bitcoin will fall in price by 50%, then it will not be profitable for me to return USDT?
Activity: 46
What is the maximum term you will issue loans?
Activity: 130
The site has an image of what BTCCredit will look like. Is this a finished MVP version or is it just a picture?
Activity: 84
Yesterday you announced the start of a fundraiser. How much money did you manage to raise?

Have venture funds or well-known investors participated in the investment?
Activity: 97
Sang Jae Seo is a pretty famous person. He is the CEO of PayX

Here is his profile in linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/sang-jae-seo-451492b0/

On the Sang Jae Seo page there is no information about cooperation with btccredit. How can you prove that he is your advisor?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Who will check for projects that go to crowdfunding?

For investors, it is very important that startups are checked and fraud was excluded.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Can legal entities borrow through your BTCCredit platform?
Activity: 93
Sang Jae Seo is a pretty famous person. He is the CEO of PayX

Here is his profile in linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/sang-jae-seo-451492b0/
Activity: 70
Why is there no information about advisers other than their names?

JASON H.JUNG. https://www.facebook.com/jason.h.jung
Is this his facebook profile?
Activity: 96
It seems people need more education on the difference between debit cards and credit cards. Crypto banking is a step in the right direction to improve the traditional banking sector.

The main thing is that it is convenient for people to pay for everyday purchases using cryptocurrency
Activity: 105
Judging by the site in them in a team of 3 people and two advisers.

Now I understand why on the forum a project representative is very rare
Activity: 99
How can I make sure ur advisors are real?
That they have real intentions about the project
And will do all their best to make this project successful?

Aside from that, is this legally registered exchange?
You are all Indians but based from your linkedin profiles, this company is based in Malta, and Singapore.
So where is it really based and registered? Where is your physical office located?
We all know that most projects are getting their license to operate to countries with loose crypto regulations, so it's easy for the team to get out in case.

Yes, All companies are registered in Panama, Malta or Estonia. (more often.)

If you are registered in Singapore for your project this is a big plus, but I would like to see the registration documents

But no official reply from the dev's team???
The marketing team should be pro-active in answering the queries on this thread.
Otherwise, this is just another wannabe exchange trying to get their share in the market.

In the telegram group, the admin quickly answers all questions https://t.me/btccredit1

I think the BTCCredit manager on the bitcointalk forum is a bit lazy  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: