Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][PRE SALE LIVE]BTCCredit - The Next Generation Crypto Banking Solution - page 3. (Read 864 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Can I pick up part of the collateral by paying part of the loan?

The borrower must not only repay the entire loan, but also pay the interest rate for the return of the collateral
Activity: 97
Can I pick up part of the collateral by paying part of the loan?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
But a smart contract is not an official document, so the borrower is not legally responsible.

How are controversial issues resolved?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
What risks does the lender bear? You talk about the security of P2P lending, but the cryptocurrency market volatility is very strong
Activity: 93
You issue loans in USDT, although I think that this is not correct.

It is more logical to accept a deposit in USDT, and to issue a loan in any currency that the lender gives
Activity: 70
Where can I get acquainted with the standard loan agreement? Will there be different conditions in the loan agreement for residents of different countries?
Activity: 96
The platform would allow for collateral in multiple cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ether, Altcoins etc. There will be wallet support for each supported cryptocurrency and borrowers will deposit the collateral as per the conversion rates.

What does this mean?

Can a lender sell a borrower's debt to other lenders?
Activity: 105
Will it be possible to bargain with the lender to lower the interest rate?
Activity: 99
Since the foundation of your platform is an exchange, will loans be issued in most cases for trading?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
What is the longest loan term? I can take a loan for 10 years and give interest 1 time per year?

Friend, it all depends on the requirements of the lender. It is the lenders who set the interest rate and duration.

And the borrower already chooses the best conditions for himself and enters into the deal.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
What is the longest loan term? I can take a loan for 10 years and give interest 1 time per year?
Activity: 79
i just wondering what is the ticker for this token? is it LDT or BTCC?
i hope it's not BTCC because there is a mining pool called BTCC so it will be good if you use another ticker
really bro, if possible don't btcc because this coin is very cheap.

btcc is a project token, and LDT is its own stable token linked to USDT
Activity: 130
BTCCredit is an international company. But I agree that the Indian market is very promising. but In the future you will have the possibility of mining?

The administrator said that in the future they plan to develop their own blockchain and leave the ethereum.

Mining will be on the new blockchain
Activity: 84
Full account verification is required for both the borrower and the lender?
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
i just wondering what is the ticker for this token? is it LDT or BTCC?
i hope it's not BTCC because there is a mining pool called BTCC so it will be good if you use another ticker
really bro, if possible don't btcc because this coin is very cheap.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
cogwise.io
BTCCredit is an international company. But I agree that the Indian market is very promising. but In the future you will have the possibility of mining?
Activity: 31
I know that bitcoin volatility is very high. How will you deal with the fall in prices of collateral cryptocurrency?
Activity: 97
Centralized exchanges often show huge trading volumes, and I cannot sell my coins. I think decentralized exchanges are fair and we should strive to trade on such exchanges.
Activity: 93
I know that users avoid exchanges where there is a small trading volume. This is a problem of many decentralized exchanges. How will you solve this problem?
Activity: 70
How much did you manage to sell tokens allocated for private sale?
Pages:
Jump to: