Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][PRE SALE LIVE]BTCCredit - The Next Generation Crypto Banking Solution - page 5. (Read 864 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 2
It seems people need more education on the difference between debit cards and credit cards. Crypto banking is a step in the right direction to improve the traditional banking sector.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 588
How can I make sure ur advisors are real?
That they have real intentions about the project
And will do all their best to make this project successful?

Aside from that, is this legally registered exchange?
You are all Indians but based from your linkedin profiles, this company is based in Malta, and Singapore.
So where is it really based and registered? Where is your physical office located?
We all know that most projects are getting their license to operate to countries with loose crypto regulations, so it's easy for the team to get out in case.

Yes, All companies are registered in Panama, Malta or Estonia. (more often.)

If you are registered in Singapore for your project this is a big plus, but I would like to see the registration documents

But no official reply from the dev's team???
The marketing team should be pro-active in answering the queries on this thread.
Otherwise, this is just another wannabe exchange trying to get their share in the market.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Then this is a great chance for BTCCredit to get listed on Binance DEX.

For your project, this may open up new perspectives if the Binance Chain is more perfect and safer.
Activity: 31
They created a decentralized exchange with a peer-to-peer system. As I understood in their blockchain, it is possible to use smart contact
Activity: 97
Is there a smart contract in Binance Chain?
Activity: 93
Now many projects are switching to Binance Chain. Have you thought about switching to a new blockchain?

Why do this if the smart contract ethereum performs all the specified functions?
Activity: 70
Now many projects are switching to Binance Chain. Have you thought about switching to a new blockchain?
Activity: 96
A peer-to-peer exchange has a great future. Now there are many similar projects. I think it will be quite difficult for you to compete if you do not offer something really interesting for traders.
Activity: 105
Will you accept low-liquid tokens as collateral?
Activity: 99
There are no reviews from experts on icobench. Let's wait for their opinions and assessments about the BTCCredit project to understand the perspective.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I saw you appeared on icobench. Despite the fact that you have a team of 3 people. Bot gave you a high rating of 3.9

Send a link to icobench. I want to see which experts left an assessment of the BTCCredit project
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I saw you appeared on icobench. Despite the fact that you have a team of 3 people. Bot gave you a high rating of 3.9
Activity: 59
What is the commission of your system?

If you do not charge a fee, fraudsters can conduct fake loan deals to get a reward in BTCC tokens

I think this should be monitored by moderators in order to prevent regular deals between the same people.
Activity: 67
What is the commission of your system?

If you do not charge a fee, fraudsters can conduct fake loan deals to get a reward in BTCC tokens
Activity: 59
Credit is not given by BTC Credit, but by lenders.
BTC Credit, through its peer-to-peer system and smart contract, acts as a guarantor of a fair deal.
Activity: 79
How legal will get a loan in the US? Do you have a license to issue loans or are you providing only an information service.?
Activity: 130
What happens if the borrower does not repay the loan on time? Will the pledge be credited to the lender?
Activity: 84
Is the BTCC used as collateral when getting a loan? Huh
Activity: 31
i just wondering what is the ticker for this token? is it LDT or BTCC?
i hope it's not BTCC because there is a mining pool called BTCC so it will be good if you use another ticker

LDT is a stablecoin ticker usdt. LDT created under the standard erc20 in the network ethereum. This is done to complete transactions in a smart contract.
Activity: 97
How can I make sure ur advisors are real?
That they have real intentions about the project
And will do all their best to make this project successful?

Aside from that, is this legally registered exchange?
You are all Indians but based from your linkedin profiles, this company is based in Malta, and Singapore.
So where is it really based and registered? Where is your physical office located?
We all know that most projects are getting their license to operate to countries with loose crypto regulations, so it's easy for the team to get out in case.

Yes, All companies are registered in Panama, Malta or Estonia. (more often.)

If you are registered in Singapore for your project this is a big plus, but I would like to see the registration documents
Pages:
Jump to: