Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PRE SALE LIVE🚀TRANSCODIUM - The Decentralization of Transcoding Platform ⭐ - page 12. (Read 26402 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding
I've seen that you project is based on assumption that decenralized file convertation will be cheaping. Can you present any figures (to feel the difference). I also can not understand why specialized equipment with specialized software (cloud servers) are less effective than a bulk of mobile devices.

Very true, but if you have read our white paper, you will realize that we stated a method to handle these conversion, example is splitting a file invery little chunks of pieces say 5seconds each and distributed to the workers, this way even smartphones can process them very fast. Targeting smartphone users can also help provide a cheaper resources.
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
icoinrating.com
Hi, everybody!

TRANSCODIUM ICO is already on ICOinRating.

You can support TRANSCODIUM through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/transcodium/
I have a question for team members:
Do you consider Golem network as a competitor or a potential partner?

As a Partner Yes, as a competitor No,  because Golem provides the same computational power as we do , while Golem is general purpose DApp for providing computational power, Transcodium is focusing on Transcoding only, so even if you would want to use Golem, You will need to build your own algorithm to handle the logic which can be very complex and almost impossible for the non tech guy, but Transcodium provides tools and resources such as an api, console app, a visual editing studio and a complex algorithm for processing these media files which for most people would be the best way of using the raw computational power on the Transcodium platform.

Lastly, if Transcodium's customers increases than the miners processing the files, we can also borrow computational power from Golem's network since we have our own algorithm and Golem also provides only raw computational power for various needs, so there is a possible partnership here.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
I have a question for team members:
Do you consider Golem network as a competitor or a potential partner?
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
I've seen that you project is based on assumption that decenralized file convertation will be cheaping. Can you present any figures (to feel the difference). I also can not understand why specialized equipment with specialized software (cloud servers) are less effective than a bulk of mobile devices.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Invested in this coin last night, and today mcafee tweets about it, good luck guys! Smiley
 Grin

Thanks
Activity: 34
Invested in this coin last night, and today mcafee tweets about it, good luck guys! Smiley
 Grin
Activity: 52
This has just been mentioned on John Mcafees Twitter as his pick of the week.

https://mobile.twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/950853033348489217?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Love him or hate him it made me look and when I tried to register it won’t let me as it looks like it might have slot of people trying to do the same.

It was happend because of heavy traffic. You can try now.  Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
Joe's Signatureless Challenge
This has just been mentioned on John Mcafees Twitter as his pick of the week.

https://mobile.twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/950853033348489217?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Love him or hate him it made me look and when I tried to register it won’t let me as it looks like it might have slot of people trying to do the same.
Activity: 52
So just to be clear once more there will be an address and a way for me to send my ETH to TNS???
The Presale has been started.
Visit https://transcodium.com , go-to dashboard , click on invest , enter your ETH address , fill the amount and pay by scanning qrcode.  Smiley
Activity: 4
So just to be clear once more there will be an address and a way for me to send my ETH to TNS???
Activity: 66
Will it be on the dashboard??? Just want to ensure that I'm not going to miss it.
Yes, it will appear on your dashboard
Will it be on the dashboard??? Just want to ensure that I'm not going to miss it.
The payment option will be visible in your account once the time is up
Please forgive me for the noob question... I'm relatively new to cryptocurrencies and I'm unable to understand how to purchase this coin. I understand it goes on pre-sale within the next 10 hours but I have no clue on where to purchase it... Please help
brand new
Activity: 0
I think the project will be successful . And your choice of design and color is extraordinary .
I think the project will be successful . And your choice of design and color is extraordinary .

Thank You, we always research deeply before making a decision and we are glad you loved it.
It's a quite good project as the presentation is so attractive. Wishing the best of luck guys

Thank you for the support
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
It's a quite good project as the presentation is so attractive. Wishing the best of luck guys
Pages:
Jump to: