Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PRE SALE LIVE🚀TRANSCODIUM - The Decentralization of Transcoding Platform ⭐ - page 14. (Read 26402 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
From the information I got from this thread it looks like this project is already moving long and failing. and now rise again and try to succeed, review the project. maybe now you will get a good success. and you do not choose the right place to give the best of your project. I hope your project can get the results you want and certainly many will join your project if your project can be profitable also for investors and bounty hunter.

We are going to rebuild it from scratch but this time without the cloud, we will use the blockchain, which means we will not have to pay the ridiculously high server fees  ,again , The project will be very profitable, I recommend you check our business model.
Activity: 350
From the information I got from this thread it looks like this project is already moving long and failing. and now rise again and try to succeed, review the project. maybe now you will get a good success. and you do not choose the right place to give the best of your project. I hope your project can get the results you want and certainly many will join your project if your project can be profitable also for investors and bounty hunter.
Activity: 336
TRANSCODIUM Whitepaper translation into Russian is available. You can download it using this link .
There are also discussions on the TRANSCODIUM  project in Russian ANN Thread .

Wow thank you. Please communicate with Razak when answering questions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
TRANSCODIUM Whitepaper translation into Russian is available. You can download it using this link .
There are also discussions on the TRANSCODIUM  project in Russian ANN Thread .
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/transcodium-ico-17173 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Thanks for adding, we will inform our team to verify the accounts
You need more listing on ICO related website. It will create more exposure for your project and boost some confidence in the investor that want to invest in your project.

We are working on the listing of the website on different ICOlisting websites. We will soon cover most of them.
бoльшe инфopмaции в шaпкe тeмы пpивлeчeт вaм бoльшe пoтeнциaльныx инвecтopoв, и ждeм c нeтepпeниeм aктивaции бayнти пo coциaльным ceтям твитep и фэйcбyк.

Кoнeчнo, cпacибo зa coвeт. Cкopo aктивиpyeт кaмпaнию.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
бoльшe инфopмaции в шaпкe тeмы пpивлeчeт вaм бoльшe пoтeнциaльныx инвecтopoв, и ждeм c нeтepпeниeм aктивaции бayнти пo coциaльным ceтям твитep и фэйcбyк.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/transcodium-ico-17173 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

You need more listing on ICO related website. It will create more exposure for your project and boost some confidence in the investor that want to invest in your project.

Transcodium Got Reviewed By Epic Hustler. Here is the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTC84TD8HWk
Very interesting prospect! I will be following along closely!

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io
Very interesting prospect! I will be following along closely!
Activity: 5
Interesting project, I look forward to participate in the ICO. Is it available for the USA and Canada residents?

ICOBox voting is okay, about 42k investors liked the project and has pledged to invest, follow us for other updates
Activity: 336
Transcodium has Signed a partnership agreement with ICOBox to enable the smooth running of the ICO.
 Get on with us !

You are not the first who decided to use ordinary users to different Internet destinations. Nothing new I saw. Maybe you will have success, but I doubt it.
It might be nothing new, but from our knowledge this field is still fresh in the block chain scene.
Activity: 196
You are not the first who decided to use ordinary users to different Internet destinations. Nothing new I saw. Maybe you will have success, but I doubt it.
your project is really promising! I donated twice Smiley

Thanks for that, you mean you joined our pre sale?

I think he meant voting on icobox
Pages:
Jump to: