Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] - Model-X - MODX - adult cryptopowered video-streaming platform - page 7. (Read 3500 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
please tell me if you have a bounty program or airdrop? I would like to start with this. So you can better understand this project.
It's easier for me to buy tokens while the price is still profitable. What is the minimum contribution to this project now that I understand for myself
Activity: 364
please tell me if you have a bounty program or airdrop? I would like to start with this. So you can better understand this project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
https://model-x.net/bt/PicMenu.png

Changed the color scheme a little. Users say that previous was too provoking... Ho do you find this one?
You have created a beautiful site design, but this option I prefer, not intrusive, but extravagant.
when the video version will be available. Some models are already working or not yet :?
Activity: 140
I'm wondering is this a client program for a PC or a web service? In which direction will this project develop?
It's a web site. What about the client program... Very good idea for mobile devices. We still have some issues with tested video players in android browsers.
Well, I like that you're working in that direction. The use of smartphones will be able to further popularize your platform.  Are there any preliminary terms of development of this version?
I think - not earlier than 2019 3rd quarter.
This is a logical time to implement the mobile version. I understand that your first task is aimed at the organization of the platform.  But is there enough investment to expand development?
Activity: 139

Changed the color scheme a little. Users say that previous was too provoking... Ho do you find this one?
You have created a beautiful site design, but this option I prefer, not intrusive, but extravagant.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Here I see a large number of participants on the platform from the world of blockchain technology. How did you plan to create a project awareness for regular users?
We are planning wide advertisement campaign in social networks and specialized forums. But it's not the best idea to start it right now. We can't show regular users working platform now. It can antagonize them. This campaign will be started later
I think that advertising on social networks will be able to attract attention to your product. Here is the main thing to convey a fair description without distorting the information. I think that in this case you will get a good response to the advertisement.
Activity: 101
Projects with the concept of the adult entertainment industry are always successful and attracted many people both platform holders and investors. the project ensures the anonymity of users who will buy tokens. hopefully more innovation will be given so that this project can compete in many similar projects.
Thanks, Friend! We will do our best. Feel free to follow our news channels
Activity: 38

As for me - this one is really better for eyes...
Activity: 28
Projects with the concept of the adult entertainment industry are always successful and attracted many people both platform holders and investors. the project ensures the anonymity of users who will buy tokens. hopefully more innovation will be given so that this project can compete in many similar projects.

Here I see a large number of participants on the platform from the world of blockchain technology. How did you plan to create a project awareness for regular users?
We are planning wide advertisement campaign in social networks and specialized forums. But it's not the best idea to start it right now. We can't show regular users working platform now. It can antagonize them. This campaign will be started later
I'm wondering is this a client program for a PC or a web service? In which direction will this project develop?
It's a web site. What about the client program... Very good idea for mobile devices. We still have some issues with tested video players in android browsers.
Well, I like that you're working in that direction. The use of smartphones will be able to further popularize your platform.  Are there any preliminary terms of development of this version?
I think - not earlier than 2019 3rd quarter.
You now offer access to the models by the English speaking and Russian users. When is the product expanding categories for other languages?
Unfortunately we are not ready to provide fully multilanguage support now. But our Russian CTO says "Eat the elephant piece by piece" - its their proverb. We will start with Russian and English. It's not bad.
Activity: 392
You now offer access to the models by the English speaking and Russian users. When is the product expanding categories for other languages?
I think to start the service will need to run in these languages and run a demo version.
Activity: 104
Activity: 134
Have you been conducting research on the adult resource market? I don't quite understand the profit figures that you can get in the first year after the active work.
Well, what is this huge market for billions of dollars is a fact, but what percentage of this market will be able to take the project so far no one knows. I think we need a good marketing company.
I don't even know how to advertise for the platform. This requires cooperation with thematic resources. What does the team offer?
Activity: 103
Activity: 186
Have you been conducting research on the adult resource market? I don't quite understand the profit figures that you can get in the first year after the active work.
Well, what is this huge market for billions of dollars is a fact, but what percentage of this market will be able to take the project so far no one knows. I think we need a good marketing company.
I think this will not be any problems and the project will quickly become popular. I think after launching the alpha version, the project will have a lot of fans.
Activity: 434
Activity: 147
Pages:
Jump to: