Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] - Model-X - MODX - adult cryptopowered video-streaming platform - page 10. (Read 3500 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Tom Jerkins, Ivan Abramov, John Taylor is your team? I have seen these names in the description of the white paper.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
Already have a description of your platform? I would like to learn more about the interface and the functions that will help clients work and pay for services.
The white paper contains brief information. I think we'd better wait for the review of the platform. In September, the team plans to test the system. I think that during this period, the developers will provide us with more description.
Activity: 187
I haven't met such projects. Do you plan to involve its platform partners who can offer products for a category of user "+18"?
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
Already have a description of your platform? I would like to learn more about the interface and the functions that will help clients work and pay for services.
Activity: 434
I would support the project, the prospect of this business is very attractive, but for me the investment minimum is too big - 9000 USD. Will there be other stages of sales?
Activity: 170
Hello. Will additional information about the team's experience and achievements in past projects be provided? It would help me to make a decision about investing.
Activity: 183

I wonder how you plan to get profit from the participants? I see two categories - Users and Models. Both of them will pay the Commission?
Activity: 448
Interesting idea. This is a huge market and the project has every chance of taking its place on it. I would like to buy some tokens in the near future. What methods of payment now exist?
Activity: 322
Can I find out when the token sales will start? I did not see the information on the site about the cost of investing.
If I understood everything correctly then now there will be only a closed round of sales. But in any case, I want to understand how to buy these tokens as profitable as possible.
Activity: 139
Can I find out when the token sales will start? I did not see the information on the site about the cost of investing.
Activity: 140
The application prospect of the block chain project for adult video streaming is huge. The price of Model-X is worth the expectation of investors.
Here you are right colleague. I think after the release of the exchanges the price of the token will grow rapidly. I will follow the news from the developers about this.
Well for this, exchanges should be popular. So the price of the token will fly to the moon as quickly as possible.
Activity: 350
The application prospect of the block chain project for adult video streaming is huge. The price of Model-X is worth the expectation of investors.
Here you are right colleague. I think after the release of the exchanges the price of the token will grow rapidly. I will follow the news from the developers about this.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Giving attention to these kind of crap is exactly what's wrong with crypto currencies today, didn't even have a whitepaper and they make an announcement here
Activity: 308
Hi guys. Will there be a bounty program or airdrop? I would like to start with this, or still have to wait for the appearance of tokens on exchanges
It is interesting on what exchanges will appear tokens originally? are there any preliminary agreements?
Activity: 392
Hi guys. Will there be a bounty program or airdrop? I would like to start with this, or still have to wait for the appearance of tokens on exchanges
Activity: 1
when and where to start the main auction MODX Huh
Activity: 186
Very interesting idea. as I understand the demand for tokens will grow constantly. This is the most important thing you need to know for investors.
Let's see what happens after the tokens come out for exchanges
Activity: 308
Hello everybody! the main round of sales is already over? I would like to understand how many funds I managed to attract? And how now I can buy these tokens.
Activity: 336
The idea is simply excellent, but I still would like to understand when the platform will be launched and what will you offer for the new models?
if I'm not mistaken, then any model will be able to work in this network and that even more pleasant it will only increase the demand for tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: