Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] - Model-X - MODX - adult cryptopowered video-streaming platform - page 11. (Read 3500 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 1
The idea is simply excellent, but I still would like to understand when the platform will be launched and what will you offer for the new models?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
please tell me the project is already registered as a legal entity? I would like to know what is with the legal side of this issue.
Activity: 364
Interesting project. I think it will be very much in demand. People have long wanted to get high-quality service and high anonymity.
Yes, the demand will be huge. I'll wait for the release of the token for exchanges and after that we'll see how this all works.
Activity: 266
Hi guys. Is the alpha version already running? I would like to see how this all works in practice.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
PRE-SALE FIRST DAY RESULTS:
6 700 000 MODX predistributed

Good pre-sale results and this will certainly continue to increase, vigorous promotion and being able to convince investors is a good performance and will add points in sales.
Thanks! We will update our whitelist today.
Activity: 238

Good pre-sale results and this will certainly continue to increase, vigorous promotion and being able to convince investors is a good performance and will add points in sales.
Interesting business, hope in the future can run according to the planned.
 Good luck dev's!
Thanks, Friend!
Expect you find enough resources to evolve your idea. Faultless website, attentive vision, absorbing project!  Good luck!
Thanks, Friend! Feel free to follow the topic for more news
Dear followers!

We are glad to inform You about MODX pre-sale start.
75% (15 750 000) of MODX tokens will be sold to key investors at initial price 0.06USD per coin (ETH/BTC equivalent). Minimal investment amount is 150 000 MODX.

In order to participate feel free to fill the request form at http://model-x.net/ico/ page.

In case of large amount or requests Model-X team chooses key investors from candidates according to development strategy and candidates' experience in adult industry. We kindly ask followers to be understanding if their request will not be satisfied!

Tom Jerkins, Model-X CEO
Okay. It is impressive. It looks like a new generation of p2p adult platforms - user-to-model platform.
Thanks, Friend!!
a world's first cryptopowered international adult video-streaming platform

This proves that you are either lying or ignorant in your own field, since there are already a few other working platforms exaclty like that and ICOs were held last year. By the way, they are not doing very well.
However, most of the adult content related crypto projects presented here in gtime have turned out being a scam, so the first assumption about every project in this field by default is that it is most likely a scam until the team proves otherwise. Don't take it personally.

So now you are welcome to try to prove otherwise and to convince the people. It won't be too easy Smiley
Taking just a part of our text is not the best way to make a sensation. "World's first cryptopowered international adult video-streaming platform with Russian speaking and English speaking ... models" this was the full version. Our main advisor is in this industry for 12 years already. He knows all the problems of Russian, Ukrainian and other Russian-speaking models. He knows the problems of money withdrawal and support absence for them. But... Of course, the best way is to say smb "you are lier". Nothing to talk about.

OK, I may have missed that part of the sentence, but having been screwed in a few adult content related crypto projects presented here on BCT I have every right to be EXTREMELY suspicious with this sort of projects, and so should everyone. It's up to you to offer enough evidence of your project being real and legit, since those who came before you were mostly cheaters.
We do our best to show our followers the serious approach. Now our programmers continue developing of a payment module. Tests are still based on 3rd party video service, but that is not a problem, because the modules are fully autonomous.
In addition we are not going to attract any investments of simple users until the project will become stable. Our team leader plans first step limited pre-sale for key investors/sponsors who will be fully acquainted with our technologies.
By the way, Thanks for the criticism. It's very good.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
a world's first cryptopowered international adult video-streaming platform

This proves that you are either lying or ignorant in your own field, since there are already a few other working platforms exaclty like that and ICOs were held last year. By the way, they are not doing very well.
However, most of the adult content related crypto projects presented here in gtime have turned out being a scam, so the first assumption about every project in this field by default is that it is most likely a scam until the team proves otherwise. Don't take it personally.

So now you are welcome to try to prove otherwise and to convince the people. It won't be too easy Smiley
Taking just a part of our text is not the best way to make a sensation. "World's first cryptopowered international adult video-streaming platform with Russian speaking and English speaking ... models" this was the full version. Our main advisor is in this industry for 12 years already. He knows all the problems of Russian, Ukrainian and other Russian-speaking models. He knows the problems of money withdrawal and support absence for them. But... Of course, the best way is to say smb "you are lier". Nothing to talk about.

OK, I may have missed that part of the sentence, but having been screwed in a few adult content related crypto projects presented here on BCT I have every right to be EXTREMELY suspicious with this sort of projects, and so should everyone. It's up to you to offer enough evidence of your project being real and legit, since those who came before you were mostly cheaters.
Dear followers!
We are glad to inform you about starting our VIDEO DEMO service at model-x.net/demo/
Broadcasting is absolutely free, no payment is required. Feel free to check it. The schedule of video events will be avilable on our Telegram channel.
I like your project! Reasoned idea, very nice plan, really great results.

Thanks! We do our best to satisfy our followers and investors
Such project are becoming prosperous. Conversant results, very nice activity, brilliant website.

Thanks, Friend! Feel free to follow our topic for more news
Is an interesting option for investments. The main feature is to make reliable investments available to individuals and organizations of any size
Feel free to join token sales in close future
do you use escrow wallet for ico? because many ico are scam and not listed in the market
Didn't plan. Thanks for the idea. We'll think about it
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
 Is an interesting option for investments. The main feature is to make reliable investments available to individuals and organizations of any size
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
do you use escrow wallet for ico? because many ico are scam and not listed in the market
Pages:
Jump to: