Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] - Model-X - MODX - adult cryptopowered video-streaming platform - page 9. (Read 3500 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Hi guys. Is the alpha version already running? I would like to see how this all works in practice.
Alpha is available at model-x.net/demo/ - feel free to follow the telegram channel for announces. Thanks
I think that the first test would help to organize the work platform to a lot more efficient, and to avoid issues that may be in different categories of participants. In General, I understand your goal. I'll wait for reports of following your steps.
Yes, Friend. We got a lot of experience during two test video events. It was very useful
Tell me please, what is included in the development stage "system audit"? When will be offered full access to all features for users of the platform?
It's about payments and main modules (video, advertisement, etc.) audit. Full users access - 2019 1-2 quarter
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Tell me please, what is included in the development stage "system audit"? When will be offered full access to all features for users of the platform?
Activity: 135
I think that after testing, you will have a lot of investors. Indeed, this industry will always have users. I'll wait for a second round of sales. I hope this will happen soon.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
Interest of users for such a development can be high. This may depend also on your advertising . But what price do you plan to offer the MODX token when launched on exchange?
I, too, are interested in your strategy to stabilize the value of the tokens on the exchange, after the first participants will want to get a quick profit.
Activity: 139
Interest of users for such a development can be high. This may depend also on your advertising . But what price do you plan to offer the MODX token when launched on exchange?
Activity: 448
Hi guys. Is the alpha version already running? I would like to see how this all works in practice.
Alpha is available at model-x.net/demo/ - feel free to follow the telegram channel for announces. Thanks
I think that the first test would help to organize the work platform to a lot more efficient, and to avoid issues that may be in different categories of participants. In General, I understand your goal. I'll wait for reports of following your steps.
Me a little not accustomed to seeing the project team in the form of a composite picture of man. But I would like to learn, to create such a project did you involve additional experts to analyze the activity of regions to determine the profit?
Yes, we have experts in our team. What about the pictures instead of the photos... It's such a specific theme. You understand... Smiley
Activity: 129
Me a little not accustomed to seeing the project team in the form of a composite picture of man. But I would like to learn, to create such a project did you involve additional experts to analyze the activity of regions to determine the profit?
This is new for me. And I would like to know if I can take part in the sale of pre-ICO. I wondered what else there are ways for investors to profit from ownership of tokens?
Pre-sale (step 1) is complete. Please follow this topic for more info
Activity: 133
This is new for me. And I would like to know if I can take part in the sale of pre-ICO. I wondered what else there are ways for investors to profit from ownership of tokens?
Activity: 107
The team said that if there are a large number of requests for registration in the ICO, she will choose investors in connection with the strategy of development and experience of investors in the adult industry. I do not understand what the role of the investor's experience in this project?
I am sure that, in the first turn, the team will record those investors who will buy the biggest package of investment. But I don't know how the experience of investing in similar products can make a difference.
Activity: 448
The team said that if there are a large number of requests for registration in the ICO, she will choose investors in connection with the strategy of development and experience of investors in the adult industry. I do not understand what the role of the investor's experience in this project?
Activity: 130
This industry has always been popular. If the team makes the confidentiality and security of customer participation on the platform, of course, the tokens will be valued highly. Let's see how will pass testing.
Activity: 164
Fine project please tell me when I can see the alpha version in the work? I'm just impatient to see how it all works.
I have not found the alpha release. I think there will be a full run of the system. Interface overview will help us understand more about the features of the platform. This information will be available only after the ICO.
Activity: 156
I would support the project, the prospect of this business is very attractive, but for me the investment minimum is too big - 9000 USD. Will there be other stages of sales?
I agree it's just an excellent project. But I myself am not ready to invest 9000 dollars. In general, I will wait for the next stage of sales.
I think that such a ICO project could receive and  large investors. But they need more confidence in the implementation of the project within the specified time frame. I'll wait and read the details of selling ICO.
Activity: 196
Fine project please tell me when I can see the alpha version in the work? I'm just impatient to see how it all works.
Activity: 218
I would support the project, the prospect of this business is very attractive, but for me the investment minimum is too big - 9000 USD. Will there be other stages of sales?
I agree it's just an excellent project. But I myself am not ready to invest 9000 dollars. In general, I will wait for the next stage of sales.
Activity: 191
I haven't met such projects. Do you plan to involve its platform partners who can offer products for a category of user "+18"?
Yes, I also wonder whether there will be such videos on the platform or will it be only a service with webcams?
Pages:
Jump to: