Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Mydayta.io |Personal Data Monetization🔥 - page 2. (Read 11454 times)

copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Are there any additional bonuses to investors who have made a significant contribution to your project?

Sure, bonus will be extremely attractive, you can join kharo on white paper together
copper member
The terms of the project look quite reasonable, the system of token issue is well developed, in the case of collecting the claimed amount, there is a high probability to implement the idea in full.

I realize you are very interested in this project, Wish you lots of luck with it
copper member
The concept of this project is rather interesting for a new opening project.
Having a good management on a project is the main aim for the better future of any kind of project

I see you are a newbie. Please join our project, we will bring you profit, the first thing is to join our telegram
copper member
I am really looking forward for the new airdrop. Really hope that i can enter as a newbie. Keep it up!

surely we are working hard
copper member
I’m sure project  Mydayta  this would get a lot of investors and achieved target.. I would be very happy if you can take the project.
you're right. Hope we success
copper member
i did not quite understand this but i am surely this will be more successful i watch their advertisement and i found it nice they do offer different kinds of brands. i will surely support this campaign. Hehe

thank you for your support
copper member
Great project. I will  join. I can be an ambassador for your project. Do you have any bounty progam ?

sure we have, you can read it in our white paper
copper member
Is it possible that we get some proof of work soon?

information published daily on our telegram channel, have you joined this channel?
copper member
I am interested in promoting this project. Could I join Beta here? Is here any referral program?
Currently we are building the platform, there will be an early beta release soon. Hope you experience and give us ideas to improve. Thanks very much
Activity: 27
I am interested in promoting this project. Could I join Beta here? Is here any referral program?
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
The Mydayta.io article has been listed on Krown (https://krown.io/story/blockchain-ai-and-digital-marketing) Upvote your link, before it gets buried!!
copper member
I have link many of my friends to invest in many ico project and I think this project is also good.

thank you so much
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
Your blog post (https://krown.io/story/blockchain-data-protection-personal-data) has been shared to Krown! Upvote your link, before it gets buried!!
copper member
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
BM Russian Translator
Russian Translation Reserved
copper member
i have to say that the team of the project is very hardworking and dedicated

Certainly, this project is the heart of the team, and we will do our best not to disappoint the community
copper member
I'm interested in this project but the talk here in the forum has put me off a little. My heart says yes but my head says no.

Currently there are so many disappointing projects that this is true, but in the near future we will prove our capabilities.
copper member
Do you have further plans? I mean course you do but what else is there to develop as soon as the platform is out?

We are still relying on our roadmap. New plans will be developed based on project implementation. We will announce it on our website
copper member
I don't see any exact date at which this will hit exchanges, but if we can get enough
community support I doubt it will be a problem

We are contacting the prod. This will take some time. We will notify you as soon as possible
copper member
Russian Translation Reserved
Sorry currently we still cannot support this language
brand new
Activity: 0
I'm ready for the ICO lets do this and make everyone happy.
Pages:
Jump to: