Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Mydayta.io |Personal Data Monetization🔥 - page 5. (Read 11454 times)

copper member
Activity: 200
Merit: 47
Ok, so if you keep our data offline, how will we access it?
I understand the proof will be on the blockchain but how do I access my own data?
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Hello , iam   still waiting for your reply about translation.. you said to contact  you and i already did, however still havent received your reply for almost 2days

Apologies for the delay. Bounty for Dayta is being managed on a different page.  Please go to the following page where our campaign managers will be able to answer your request quickly.  Thanks.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5115361.new#new

copper member
This is an amazing idea because they can reach trendsetters with just a push of button.This is very useful nowadays because most of the people are already using technologies in many ways. Good luck for this project!

you are very smart. We will create a successful ICO in 2019
brand new
Activity: 0
 Why should I invest in your token? Is there a benefit to its use apart from exchanges?
copper member
I understand the proof will be on the blockchain but how do I access my own data?
You will be the direct manager of your data. You will be free to search and use it
copper member
You will be the direct manager of your data. You will be free to search and use it

Thanks for the question. The baseline of your personal information can be on your phone or laptop, and you have full access to it.

Just to add, the principle here is for customers to believe a baseline of their data exists offline to begin with. Our personal information is our greatest asset, it underpins our identity.  If you hold a baseline of this data on your phone + know who has access to it + choose who can have access to it + share access for a profit...well, you are in control of it!  We aim to provide customers with that power and all the responsibility and decision making that comes with it.
Activity: 13
This is a very nice project. The wedsite interface, technical platform, supports very positively for the community. I have registered for ICO and expect the magic will come in the near future. Wish the project a great success

copper member
Why should I invest in your token? Is there a benefit to its use apart from exchanges?

Of course and we have an attractive incentive for investors at this stage. You can refer to our official website.
copper member
Any of devs can explain to me where the economic logic behind your project? Large hosting or cloud storage like amazon gives the best condition with better stability. Blockchain?
Why is he even needed here? Not trying to sling mud at you only trying to understand what your profits are.

It’s a great question, especially with so many solution options available.  Economic viability is critical for any project.  However, the profitability of the service is just one factor in choosing the design we have.  We believe that with transparency, security and trust a profitable return can be made. 

In terms of profits, the purpose of the project is to shift funding away from the cottage industry setup between businesses and customers.  Data processors, aggregators, research companies, etc, they all take a slice. Just come to customers direct, and gain the trust direct, and do so on the basis of mutual financial benefit.

The answers are subjective, and there are many architects / advisors that will have conflicting opinions. Blockchain is the solution we’ve chosen because we see something in its decentralised nature that centralised / managed services cannot offer.  Let us know if you have any follow up questions.  Thanks.
copper member
This is an amazing idea because they can reach trendsetters with just a push of button.This is very useful nowadays because most of the people are already using technologies in many ways. Good luck for this project!

thank you very much. Will you join with us sir ?
Activity: 12
I cant register.
I mean, i can register, but i dont receive a confirmation Email.
Anybody else?
copper member
I cant register.
Anybody else?

Have you received your confirmation Email sir? we sent you again, please check your mail.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Any of devs can explain to me where the economic logic behind your project? Large hosting or cloud storage like amazon gives the best condition with better stability. Blockchain?
Why is he even needed here? Not trying to sling mud at you only trying to understand what your profits are.
copper member
It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.

We update information every day on special community channels, telegram. You can follow up for more useful information

I cant register.
Anybody else?

Have you received your confirmation Email sir? we sent you again, please check your mail.

Of course and we have an attractive incentive for investors at this stage. You can refer to our official website.

copper member
After reading my thoughts were the same as of the above posters. Already set my reminder for the ICO

thank you very much. This is your right choice
Activity: 2716
Merit: 588
I really liked the idea of the project. I think this is a very promising field for investment. Is there really no competition for this project?
It's really hard to have a competitive project with us. to make a data management software needs a very professional team and we are confident that we have the best team for this.

Are you going to disclose the amount raised during this Investor's Phase of acquiring funds?
Also, most of the projects holding ICO are now being frowned upon because the chance of getting your tokens at extremely cheap prices in exchanges is very high.
How are you going to ensure that such scenario is cut down or eliminated in your case?
Activity: 10
copper member
''The Dayta ecosystem introduces a personal data management framework that enables users to manage their data, monitor use of their data, and trade access to their data.''
this is a great idea, but is it safe wwhen you manage out data?
Dayta enables Users to finally partake in the profits companies produce by using our data for marketing purposes, behaviour analysis and customer insight.
Activity: 8
Interesting project! Perhaps I will join your financial payment platform and test it. And it is endlessly possible and to get tokens, by the way, they will be used inside the platform?
Activity: 21
The project looks really exciting and interesting to me and i think the project has alot of potential to grow in future. I think that this project can truly revolutionize the whole payment systems platform.
Pages:
Jump to: