Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Mydayta.io |Personal Data Monetization🔥 - page 8. (Read 11454 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
And how will you protect the data you get? You will basically know exactly what your users do?
Activity: 12
when open bounty facebook campaign , twitter campaign and signature campaign
i think you need promotion if want ico selling success
brand new
Activity: 0
Technology in today era is really in a different level. There are so many things that is really evolving and is very amazing. And now, we have this kind plof project in the comnunity of crypto currency, wherein it is a decentralized open source financial payment where users will have full control over their data. That's a great project that really needs a serious team to have this. So I will be looking forward for this project.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Monetizing your data should not be taken lightly as people value privacy more than anything, many of the similar project are now straggling, i hope you have something that investors would like to invest and will also look forward further development.
Activity: 9
interesting and i like your roadmap..i’m in let me know more about
Activity: 798
Merit: 256
It seems that I have already met something similar to this project. Even the design of the site reminds me of the unsuccessful project last year.
Please convince me that I am mistaken, and you have come for the development of personal data infrastructure
Bingo! The layout looks like same as Pillar's website. Does David Siegel who wrote a book years ago about personal data protection have any connection with this project?

Any reference link from that project would be appreciated. Thanks. I know this is not really new and not so easy to trust your info to people you don't even know.

If they add kyc, there will be a song. In general, as the past teaches in this forum, such projects have not found their investor in the past year.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
I think this idea has already been launched. If we look into coinmarketcap many other ICO platforms are already working on this idea but they haven't yet succeeded. Hoping that you would come up with a good strategy to deal with all of them and conquer the market. ( Best of Luck )
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It seems that I have already met something similar to this project. Even the design of the site reminds me of the unsuccessful project last year.
Please convince me that I am mistaken, and you have come for the development of personal data infrastructure
Bingo! The layout looks like same as Pillar's website. Does David Siegel who wrote a book years ago about personal data protection have any connection with this project?

Any reference link from that project would be appreciated. Thanks. I know this is not really new and not so easy to trust your info to people you don't even know.
Activity: 7
Can you tell us about the benefits when we participate in this project?
I realize this is a passionate project, wish you success
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
Activity: 6
First of all congratulations for this brilliant idea, you see that you are working hard to achieve great things, I join you to support them and that together you can achieve everything that we propose, continue developing the project and achieve our dream
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
BTC
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Definitely not the first one in the block. But who knows, they might be successful in this area. For all the individuals that want to monetize their data, just make sure you are still guarding your vital info.
Activity: 750
Merit: 100
If only it wasn't a token. Good luck
copper member
Activity: 58
Pages:
Jump to: