Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Mydayta.io |Personal Data Monetization🔥 - page 3. (Read 11454 times)

copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
is there any benefits for ico buyer for the final product ?  i mean lifetime reduced fees or others ? i’m not talking about the cards, but only for ico participant

Because this project only lasts for 2 weeks, the participants during this period will be eligible
copper member
Where trading start after ico ends? Thanks in advance
We are contacting the exchanges. When the project goes on schedule, the floor will send a notice of acceptance. This will take some time. We will try to inform this information as soon as possible
brand new
Activity: 0
Great looking project. Will keep a close eye on this.
Activity: 18
Let's take a look at the further development of this project.
brand new
Hello , iam  from Korean. Can I have a Korean translation about this ICO.
copper member
The project looks really exciting and interesting to me and I think the project has a lot of potentials to grow in future.
thank you very much. Will you join our project sir?
copper member
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
BM Russian Translator
Russian Translation Reserved
copper member
I just sign up for ICO (email & myetherwallet address) on your website What to do next? I'm newbie. Thanks
You just need to wait for the project to succeed and get profit. During this time, join our telegram channel to discuss with our community about the project.
copper member
We will support your language as soon as possible. We apologize for this inconvenience
copper member
I'm ready for the ICO lets do this and make everyone happy.

thank you very much. We will definitely do you happy
copper member
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
BM Russian Translator
copper member
Great looking project. Will keep a close eye on this.
thank you very much sir. Hope you join our project
Activity: 32
Hi there, I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info about a subreddit? YouTube channel may be?  Thanks so much
brand new
This project looking promising because this is backed by very professional, this would very successful ICO, keep going  dev team
copper member
Hello , iam  from Korean. Can I have a Korean translation about this ICO.
Sorry for the inconvenience, currently we only support the English version. We will support your language as soon as possible.
copper member
Hi there, I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info about a subreddit? YouTube channel may be?  Thanks so much
Yes this is our community channel link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/dayta/
https://twitter.com/MyDayta
In addition, we have other channels, you can follow our website to get other necessary information
Activity: 32
One of the very few project that makes sense. I will run with this.
Good luck guys
copper member
This project looking promising because this is backed by very professional, this would very successful ICO, keep going  dev team

One advantage is that the community is supporting us hard. You are one of them. This is the motivation for us to develop this project
copper member
I'm going to promote you on social media. Any camp?

thank you very much sir. Hope you have a good day
copper member
this idea seems good, but theres just too many ICOs this year making too many promises, damn.
Odds of it happening seem slim, progress last month vague
not getting a penny from me thats for sure haha
Agree that there are too many projects and it distracts the community. But with the prosperity of the market today, we are confident that many ico-invested companies will bring great success. Let's see
Pages:
Jump to: