Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 11. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The system will be a bit inconvenient in the regard that some data gets outdated very fast, that’s why the neural networks will become outdated very fast and it’ll be necessary to change them.
Activity: 212
What share of the developers’ rewards will the miners get in the future for the neural networks that they have trained?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
What will neural networks training look like? Will the miners choose the applications themselves or will there be kinda automotive distribution?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Are there any bonuses for large investments?
Individual bonuses are discussed with people who has invested more than $20000 in Skychain.
Activity: 364
 Are there any bonuses for large investments?
Activity: 392
What if miner disconnected the network during the process of training of one neural network? Will this process be given to other miner automatically by the system?
Activity: 238
Will miners be able to work on Skychain and mine cryptocurrencies at the same time? Tjis would be a very profitable option for everyone.
Is fiat money accepted as payment method on the ICO?
No, only cryptocurrencies are accepted.
Activity: 322
Is fiat money accepted as payment method on the ICO?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
How will you protect intellectual property of the developers of neural networls?
Activity: 238
Is it true that it’s more profitable for miners to work on Skychain rather than mine cryptocurrencies? If do, I’m with you!
Will it be possible to somehow by the info from the data suppliers in order to be able to download the neural network from Skychain after it’s trained?
No, there wont be such an option in Skychain. If you start creating the neural network in this system, it will be possible to use it only here.
But why will it be so if I buy the data for training out?
Because training of neural networks will be made by miners, they will receive a percentage from your reward in the future, too.
Let’s say it’s so, but what if I use my computing powers for training, will I be able to download the neural network from the system?
Will it be possible to somehow by the info from the data suppliers in order to be able to download the neural network from Skychain after it’s trained?
No, there wont be such an option in Skychain. If you start creating the neural network in this system, it will be possible to use it only here.
Because training of neural networks will be made by miners, they will receive a percentage from your reward in the future, too.
Activity: 55
Good team. I really like the method and the brilliant idea from this project. and thank you for sharing your business ideas, team and token allocation structure on https://icoguide.com/en/ico/skychain
When will be the last day of Skychain ICO?
The sale of tokens will end on March 31. So, it's just a bit more than two weeks.
Activity: 224
How will developers find the necessary datasets in the system? Will a search engine will be implemented for this? What criteria can be used for searching?
Activity: 280
Which encryption method will your system use for all neural networks, that are stored in it?
Pages:
Jump to: