Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 15. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
It costs hospitals and other medical authorities a lot of time, money and efforts to form medical data. I don’t think that they’ll agree give it to Skychain project at a low price.
Skychain wont apply for this data. If a supplier of info is cooperating with the platform, this info still belongs to him.
Who will buy it in this case? The programmers? Sure they wont afford such luxury…
No, it’s much simpler. The suppliers of medical data will, so to say, rent their info  to programmers to let then use it to train their neural networks.
In this case they will receive small payment. You provide the data once, get a small rent payment and that’s all. It’s hardly possible that this will be a profitable work option for them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
It costs hospitals and other medical authorities a lot of time, money and efforts to form medical data. I don’t think that they’ll agree give it to Skychain project at a low price.
Skychain wont apply for this data. If a supplier of info is cooperating with the platform, this info still belongs to him.
Who will buy it in this case? The programmers? Sure they wont afford such luxury…
No, it’s much simpler. The suppliers of medical data will, so to say, rent their info  to programmers to let then use it to train their neural networks.
Activity: 392
In yr opinion, will it be possible to rent some computing powers in any cloud service and work on Skychain?
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Skychain is a blockchain infrastructure aimed to host, train and use artificial intelligence (AI) in healthcare.

Skychain intends to provide an infrastructure to radically increase the efficiency of healthcare AI development and training. It will make diagnostic AI systems far more accessible and affordable for the consumer by using blockchain technologies to facilitate safe transactions between the key parties.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Why did yr company rejected the option to buy equipment in order to create its own systems for provision of computing powers to developers?
Activity: 52
I think they can not make a sale because of insufficient bonus and bonties. You can earn only with referrals.
Have you already tested the average amount of time necessary to train one standard neural network?
Activity: 112
Are you working on presence of several major medical data suppliers immediately after the launch of the latform?
Activity: 196
What progress can the company boast now in terms of the ICO?
5.8 million SKCH tokens are already sold and this amount increases!
What progress can the company boast now in terms of the ICO?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
How much does one token cost at the moment?
It’s specified on the site that one token is traded at $0,95 right now.
How much does one token cost at the moment?
Activity: 364
Will every hospital be able to afford the use of your project? This would significantly improve the quality of treatment.
Activity: 70
Good afternoon. And where else, except for medicine, neural networks can be so effective?
I think the word "medical" answers our question...
Activity: 336
Suppose, with the aid of a neural network controlled by a doctor, an incorrect diagnosis will be made. Who will bear responsibility for this?
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
What are the chances for the project to raise 10 million? A strong project from the point of view of medicine and its elaboration in documents, however, as always the topic is slippery - why? - Because medicine is usually a state machine that is not just tamed, and even more so becomes its equal partner. In another case, you will simply face difficulties in dealing with personal data as they will always fall and be legally owned by the state. Grin
Activity: 406
Hello. What is ICO soft-cap?
10 million dollars, as far as I remember. And half of the amount has already been collected.
Pages:
Jump to: