Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 28. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Hey there. Will every doctor have to pay Skychain for training neural network himself or does the hospital he works is do it?

Both options are possible. The person to pay depends directly on the wallet connected to the account.
Leys say, the doctor didnt have time to wait until the hospital will pay so he paid himself,   Skychain can provide him with a document.
Theoretically – the info on the transaction made will be stored in the system for quite a long time but the desire of the hospital to pay for this depends on the hospital itself and the doctor.
Okay, is it possible to make the payment be credited from the hospital’s account after the calculations are over? In order to free the doctor from paying commissions using his account.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hey there. Will every doctor have to pay Skychain for training neural network himself or does the hospital he works is do it?

Both options are possible. The person to pay depends directly on the wallet connected to the account.
Leys say, the doctor didnt have time to wait until the hospital will pay so he paid himself,   Skychain can provide him with a document.
Theoretically – the info on the transaction made will be stored in the system for quite a long time but the desire of the hospital to pay for this depends on the hospital itself and the doctor.

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hey there. How long is it before the start of the public sale?

A bit more than a week. I’d advise u to undergo the registration procedure right now.
Activity: 238
Hey there. How long is it before the start of the public sale?
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. What amount of funds did the company manage to collect during the pre-ICO?

$1 million was collected. That’s exactly the amount expected to be collected.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon. What amount of funds did the company manage to collect during the pre-ICO?
What percentage of the amount of payment for use of the neural network receives the programmer that has developed this neural network?
Let’s say i’ve chosen the open way of publication of my development and i wont get reward for this. But the rating will increase, right?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Imagine - today you can already sit at home in the armchair to visit stores and buy goods online. Tomorrow it will be possible to do the same with doctors, including thanks to Skychain! You sit at home, you're sick - you put on a pair of sensors and VR glasses - and now you are at a reception with your therapist's doctor. He already reads your analyzes and looks you in the mouth) I think our children and grandchildren will live 200 years with such a rate of development of science, technology and medicine.  Roll Eyes

What’s the difference between the encrypted publication and non-encrypted one?
If  i have got a ready-made neural network, can i upload it into the system in order to let the calculations take place on miners’ computers?
That’s a great project, that will be able to outperform even IBM. I think, that can be used as an advertising slogan to attract investors. However, I consider, that that is developers’ mistake, that the network will be empty after the launch. We will have to wait for a few months before the first ANN will appear.
Activity: 224
I’ve seen the mentions about the fact that a “managing” server will take part in the training for the neural networks repeatedly. why did it get such status and how was it chosen at all?
What additional network services will be attracted in order to train the neural networks and which functions will they perform?
Activity: 280
What part of tokens is allocated to the project’s team?
The project’s team will get 10% of tokens of the total emission.
Activity: 364
What part of tokens is allocated to the project’s team?
Activity: 350
I didn’t manage to understand why the developer of the neural network wont receive any payment for its use, but the miner and the supplier of medical data will. Doesnt developer deserve the payment? It seems to me that such an approach will push the programmers away from working in Skychain.

Perhaps you’re talking about the open publication of the neural network in the Skychain system. In this case the developer of the neural network wont receive any reward for its use. The payment will provided only to miner and info supplier. The programmers are rewarded in cases of other types of publication.
Doesnt the platform offer several types of publications of ANN?

Didnt u know that? In addition to the open publication there will also be a “closed” and an “encrypted” ones, both of them allow the developer of the neural network to be rewarded for its use, however, they’re have many differences.
But the payment will remain the same regardless to the way of publication that was chosen, right?
Pages:
Jump to: