Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 31. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello! I would like to ask, if in the system will be any tools for promoting developments to the top of ratings?
Activity: 266
Can you tell us more specifically, what tools SkyEngine will give developers for creating their own neural networks?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
When I invest in ICO I pretend that I did not buy tokens at all - if you follow each of them, then there will be no time and nerves for everything else. The project is good, with the prospect of development and scaling, and also in the medical sense very social. Such a project, with due support of the community, I think should be successful and raise enough funds - it remains only to wait and do what depends on each of us!
Activity: 210
Will the price of the token on the ICO be the same as on the pre-ICO?
No! There was a 50 percent discount during the pre-ICO. On ISO the price of a token will be $1.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Will the price of the token on the ICO be the same as on the pre-ICO?
Activity: 196
That’s a great project, that will be able to outperform even IBM. I think, that can be used as an advertising slogan to attract investors. However, I consider, that that is developers’ mistake, that the network will be empty after the launch. We will have to wait for a few months before the first ANN will appear.
The developers are so cool guys, that they have already thought about that. There will be no such problem, because the Skychain network will initially be filled with some neural networks, so that the first users have something to work with.
Oh, well, then they really are cool guys. How many neural networks will be there after the launch?
This June, they promise to launch an alpha version of the project, which will contain 20-30 neural networks. Then, in December, the platform will enter the phase of beta-testing. There will be available more than 100 neural networks. Then developers will start creating their ANN and offering them to users.
So third-party developers won’t be able to release their neural networks until next year?
Most likely, they will have such an opportunity with the release of the final version of the platform. This will happen in June 2019.
I wonder why the project management will not allow them to do their developments at the alpha and beta stages.
Activity: 378
That’s a great project, that will be able to outperform even IBM. I think, that can be used as an advertising slogan to attract investors. However, I consider, that that is developers’ mistake, that the network will be empty after the launch. We will have to wait for a few months before the first ANN will appear.
The developers are so cool guys, that they have already thought about that. There will be no such problem, because the Skychain network will initially be filled with some neural networks, so that the first users have something to work with.
Oh, well, then they really are cool guys. How many neural networks will be there after the launch?
This June, they promise to launch an alpha version of the project, which will contain 20-30 neural networks. Then, in December, the platform will enter the phase of beta-testing. There will be available more than 100 neural networks. Then developers will start creating their ANN and offering them to users.
So third-party developers won’t be able to release their neural networks until next year?
Most likely, they will have such an opportunity with the release of the final version of the platform. This will happen in June 2019.
Are tokens form the pre-ICO transferred to the ICO?
All t-okens, that had been allocated to the pre-ICO, were sold out. So, there is nothing to be transferred.
Are tokens form the pre-ICO transferred to the ICO?
Activity: 17
Good afternoon. Sometimes patients are unable to provide accurate data about their condition. Are you sure that in such conditions the neural network is capable to make an accurate diagnosis?

Well , what do doctors do now when patients provide inaccurate data about their condition? The data is coming from tests, not from the patients verbal description of whats he thinks he feels. Lab tests are the data, radiology scans, pictures of symptoms. Those dont lie or make mistakes. Skychain sumarises all the data to come up with a conclusion. It doesnt provide the data, e.g. do tests.
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Sometimes patients are unable to provide accurate data about their condition. Are you sure that in such conditions the neural network is capable to make an accurate diagnosis?
Activity: 308
Good mood to everyone !!!!

Throw a bounty please a branch in the subject, and then I can not understand what's wrong with it. Huh

Was was yes was gone .....

The project is on top !!! Grin
Activity: 406
Can I use your platform to improve the accuracy of neural network diagnoses? I mean the already ready neural network, in which the necessary data have already been entered.
Activity: 350
hey i want to know what symbolic designation has the Skychain token on exchanges?
Activity: 490
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
In general, it is joyful to see such projects emerging today. Science, the person as a whole and his active activity in medicine will ultimately bear fruit and the life of the average person should become better from this. The more people will be able to receive highly qualified medical care (no matter how it is done) - the main health of an ordinary person in any country.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: