Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 29. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I didn’t manage to understand why the developer of the neural network wont receive any payment for its use, but the miner and the supplier of medical data will. Doesnt developer deserve the payment? It seems to me that such an approach will push the programmers away from working in Skychain.

Perhaps you’re talking about the open publication of the neural network in the Skychain system. In this case the developer of the neural network wont receive any reward for its use. The payment will provided only to miner and info supplier. The programmers are rewarded in cases of other types of publication.
Doesnt the platform offer several types of publications of ANN?

Didnt u know that? In addition to the open publication there will also be a “closed” and an “encrypted” ones, both of them allow the developer of the neural network to be rewarded for its use, however, they’re have many differences.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I didn’t manage to understand why the developer of the neural network wont receive any payment for its use, but the miner and the supplier of medical data will. Doesnt developer deserve the payment? It seems to me that such an approach will push the programmers away from working in Skychain.

Perhaps you’re talking about the open publication of the neural network in the Skychain system. In this case the developer of the neural network wont receive any reward for its use. The payment will provided only to miner and info supplier. The programmers are rewarded in cases of other types of publication.
Doesnt the platform offer several types of publications of ANN?
Activity: 336

copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0

It seems to me that you've read the whitepaper and the website inattentively. Developers will receive the payment for each use of their neural network.
Activity: 238
Will i receive the tokens to my wallet immediately after paying for them?
No, not immediately. The tokens will be distributed among the investors  before the April 8
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Will i receive the tokens to my wallet immediately after paying for them?
Activity: 280
Can developers pay for training of neural networks only with Skycoins? Perhaps there will be any other payment methods?
Activity: 224
Why did the developers decide to use the separate p2p network for storage of neural networks and medical data.
Activity: 406
The restrictions on the number of coins is 10 000 000 000, but all the tokens will be exchanged to 5 000 000 000 after the ICO. So i have quite a logical question: when will be taken from these 5 000 000 000 coins?
Activity: 406
As i understand it, the miners will search for blocks. They will get some reward for this, right?
Activity: 266
How’s the platform going to check the miner’s computing power? They can stretch the truth when filling in the application.
Activity: 392
Will the exchange listing take place immediately after the end of the ICO?
It’s promised that this will be carried out during the month after the sale is over. We will see.
Will the exchange listing take place immediately after the end of the ICO?
Activity: 350
Friends, will it be possible to pay for tokens with Ltc on the ICO?
No, only Btc and Eth are accepted.
Activity: 210
Friends, will it be possible to pay for tokens with Ltc on the ICO?
I was thinking about the network and the fact that it’ll depend on the miners… It’s obvious that the company wont cooperate with just anyone. There should be some requirements or smth like that. But i havent found any info on this issue.
Is there anything to think about? All the miners have good equipment, so every of them is suitable for Skychain. Some of them will work more, some – less. It’s simple)
In fact, that’s wrong. Each miner will have to meet a number of requirements. If the miner doesnt match at least one of them, he wont be able to work on Skychain.
That’s what i’m talking about. I’m wondering whether these criteria has already been formed.
Well, we already know about two of them: the minimum is 4 GB RAM and the ability to carry out the process of matrix multiplication, that is, miners should have multi-core graphics processors and better even with tensor cores.
Thanx. This is exactly what i wanted to hear. But i still csnt understand why the matrix multiplication is so important.
I was thinking about the network and the fact that it’ll depend on the miners… It’s obvious that the company wont cooperate with just anyone. There should be some requirements or smth like that. But i havent found any info on this issue.
Is there anything to think about? All the miners have good equipment, so every of them is suitable for Skychain. Some of them will work more, some – less. It’s simple)
In fact, that’s wrong. Each miner will have to meet a number of requirements. If the miner doesnt match at least one of them, he wont be able to work on Skychain.
That’s what i’m talking about. I’m wondering whether these criteria has already been formed.
Well, we already know about two of them: the minimum is 4 GB RAM and the ability to carry out the process of matrix multiplication, that is, miners should have multi-core graphics processors and better even with tensor cores.
Pages:
Jump to: