Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 24. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 17
good evening i'm interesting in, what updates are planned in the near future too
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
When SkyChain is launched it’s gonna face the competitors. Who are the main ones according to founders for now?

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
What kind of computers are gonna be used for SkyChain networks?  And how much power they are gonna consume?
Activity: 572
Merit: 106
Theoretically is it possible the SkyChain network will replace doctors in 5-10 years?

Not in the slightest...

You have to have somebody to properly interpret the data.  Have you ever read webMD and gone through the symptom checker that they have?  You probably have every disease/ailment under the sun if you have.  It will take a VERY long time to develop something that could replace a real doctor.  Besides, physical exams are necessary for most conditions.

If it would replace doctors in a few years you wouldn't find one who would support the project or use it  Grin

I'd also rather have a professional with a medical degree interpret the data, no matter how good the technology is
Activity: 252
I found out the neural networks will manage the treatment schedule for each patient. Are they going to offer just one or several options that the doctor is gonna choose from?
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
Theoretically is it possible the SkyChain network will replace doctors in 5-10 years?

Not in the slightest...

You have to have somebody to properly interpret the data.  Have you ever read webMD and gone through the symptom checker that they have?  You probably have every disease/ailment under the sun if you have.  It will take a VERY long time to develop something that could replace a real doctor.  Besides, physical exams are necessary for most conditions.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Activity: 280
Are there any results of the use of neural networks already? I would have a look at some statistics and the way it’s going.
Activity: 210
How much money does the company need for technical purposes?
After ICO 25% will be set aside for it. It should be enough for complete development of the platform.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
How much money does the company need for technical purposes?
SkyChain Team members are getting paid in tokens?
Yes, 10% is reserved for them.
Activity: 322
SkyChain Team members are getting paid in tokens?
Merit: 12
Is there any important reason for doctors to use neural networks? In other word would it solve any serious problems that they are having right now?
I think they need neural network just to make the whole process faster. No serious problems really. Doctors have been working just fine without it but technological progress has to be everywhere today.
That’s true that neural networks make it all faster but I cant agree with you when you say it doesnt solve any serious problems. Thousands of people are dying  every year because of the wrong diagnoses. The problem is humans. Neural networks help solving this. Less mistakes less deaths.
But neural networks is gonna get trained on medical data provided by humans.  Which means they can make  same mistakes too.
Nope. Most of the mistakes are made because some symptoms of different diseases are very much alike and the difference is so tiny that only neural network can find it.
How long does it  take for a network to make a diagnose usually?
Is there any important reason for doctors to use neural networks? In other word would it solve any serious problems that they are having right now?
I think they need neural network just to make the whole process faster. No serious problems really. Doctors have been working just fine without it but technological progress has to be everywhere today.
That’s true that neural networks make it all faster but I cant agree with you when you say it doesnt solve any serious problems. Thousands of people are dying  every year because of the wrong diagnoses. The problem is humans. Neural networks help solving this. Less mistakes less deaths.
But neural networks is gonna get trained on medical data provided by humans.  Which means they can make  same mistakes too.
Nope. Most of the mistakes are made because some symptoms of different diseases are very much alike and the difference is so tiny that only neural network can find it.
Activity: 308
Activity: 224
Maybe it’s worth to cooperate with some other companies of this industry to accelerate development? In my opinion, the cooperation with IBM wouldn’t go amiss.
Activity: 266
In what situation can a neural network developer be banned on the Skychain platform? Will it be possible then get rid of this ban somehow?
Pages:
Jump to: