Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 41. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Can a doctor enter the data in several neural networks at once in order to compare the diagnoses made and their substantiation.

Yes he can, but he/the hospital or who ever (patient) will be charged skychain tokens just like doing a new diagnosis.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Lets say my neural network can make diagnoses linked only to cardiovascular system. Can i sell it to other doctors?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hey there. Do u think that implementation of neural networks in medicine will increase availability of services in this area?
Activity: 238
Do you set yourself the goal of creating a unified mechanism for making diagnoses that any doctor in any country in the world can use? It would be a revolution in medicine!
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. If the neural network isnt sure in the nature of the blackout in the picture, will it give the doctor the opportunity to detect this parameter manually?
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Do you know about the participation of large companies in your ICO?
Activity: 378
Can a doctor enter the data in several neural networks at once in order to compare the diagnoses made and their substantiation.
Activity: 210
If i recall it right, the sale starts on January, 26.
Good afternoon. What will be the price of the token on the main sale?
Activity: 392
Hey. Congratulations with the reach if the hard cap on the pre-ICO. When will the main stage start?
Activity: 196
Hey. Congratulations with the reach if the hard cap on the pre-ICO. When will the main stage start?
Merit: 31
Hi there. Are u sure that your platform will have demand? I havent heard about the fact that neural networks are used for diagnostics.

It seems u werent interested in this theme. Neural networks are quite universal tool that can be used almost in any knowledge area.
But are u sure that u can rely on their possibility to make diagnosis? U know, human lives depend on this decisions.

They’ll be used only under the care of the doctors during the following 5 years, the technology will be improved.
It turns out that the demand for SkyChain will remain high ‘cause tokens can be considered as additional investment. Can i somehow get familiar with the business plan for the next 10 years?
Merit: 101
Hi there. Are u sure that your platform will have demand? I havent heard about the fact that neural networks are used for diagnostics.

It seems u werent interested in this theme. Neural networks are quite universal tool that can be used almost in any knowledge area.
But are u sure that u can rely on their possibility to make diagnosis? U know, human lives depend on this decisions.

They’ll be used only under the care of the doctors during the following 5 years, the technology will be improved.
Activity: 196

Merit: 101

Activity: 392
Good afternoon. Do u plan to limit the number of neural networks that work with your platform? It seems to me that the more there’re of them, the more profits you can get.
copper member
Activity: 118
Will miners’ computing powers be used to train neural networks? I’m afraid they can steal one of my ideas.
Hi, g8stTDas!
Don't worry, your data will be protected. The training will be held in a way that won't let the miners steal your ANN.
Will there be direct dependence between the quality of my equipment and demand for it? I have to decide whether it’s better to buy several PCs of medium quality or one extremely powerful.
Hi!
As for now - the more powerful your PC is - the better.
Which crypto exchanges do you plan to add a token?

This is to be discussed when the ICO goes live and the softcap is reached.
Good afternoon. Will miners contact people that order training of neural networks directly? I guess that the principle of double anonymity will be extremely suitable in this case.
No, there is no need to contact the developers or data providers. Everything will be automated.
Hey. Will the doctors that use the platform need your tokens? I guess u should make tokens the only possible payment method.
Sure, every payment within the Skychain ecosystem can be made only with Skycoin.
Activity: 42
Nice idea.
I hope that you will success
Will there be direct dependence between the quality of my equipment and demand for it? I have to decide whether it’s better to buy several PCs of medium quality or one extremely powerful.
Pages:
Jump to: