Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 42. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It is good that the company wants to improve the medical industry with this platform. Unfortunately, the industry is very specific, so programmers, who know how to create a neural network. This will affect the assortment of the trading platform.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Which crypto exchanges do you plan to add a token?
Activity: 238
Hey. Will the doctors that use the platform need your tokens? I guess u should make tokens the only possible payment method.
Activity: 266
I’ve read that graphics processor must have tensor cores for computations. Does it mean that if i have a video card without them, i cant become one of the miners of your platform?
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. Will miners contact people that order training of neural networks directly? I guess that the principle of double anonymity will be extremely suitable in this case.
Activity: 224
Will miners’ computing powers be used to train neural networks? I’m afraid they can steal one of my ideas.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Hi there. I’m afraid that my computer isn’t capable enough in order to let me become one of miners. Can i limit the kinds of operations that it’ll execute?
Activity: 252
Hi there. To my knowledge, your pre-ICO was planned to last until the end of the month. Why did it stop?
It stopped ‘cause the hard cap was reached. I’ve missed my chance to buy tokens so i cant help waiting for the main round.
Hi there. To my knowledge, your pre-ICO was planned to last until the end of the month. Why did it stop?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hey. For execution of what operations will miners get profit on Skychain platform? As I understand, you’re planning close cooperation with them.

I’d like to highlight reward for every operation of a new network, reward foe change of the owner of the neural network and reward for upload of neural network to blockchain among the main ones.

I got it, it’s standard. Will the rewards be distributed equally or will there be an individual scheme for each of them?

The principle of crediting is the same for all of them. A proof-of-work algorithm is used to choose a performer.

Hello. U dont list a reward for transfer of tokens within the platform. Is it provided at all?
Hey. For execution of what operations will miners get profit on Skychain platform? As I understand, you’re planning close cooperation with them.

I’d like to highlight reward for every operation of a new network, reward foe change of the owner of the neural network and reward for upload of neural network to blockchain among the main ones.

I got it, it’s standard. Will the rewards be distributed equally or will there be an individual scheme for each of them?

The principle of crediting is the same for all of them. A proof-of-work algorithm is used to choose a performer.

copper member
Activity: 118
Good afternoon. How long is it until the main round of the ICO?

Hello! The ICO is to start on Feb, 26.
Good afternoon. Do you have some kind of marketing strategy to attract miners to work on the platform?
Hi, unfortunately, right now we don't have this kind of marketing strategy to attract miners, as we are focused on the ICO marketing. Along with this stands the fact, that the less miners are in Skycoin mining the easier it will be to receive the coins. That's simple.
I dont understand why everyone is buying SCH tokens if later on payents are going to be made in Skycoins. How does it work?
SCH tokens will be exchanged for Skycoin at the 1 to 100 rate
Greetings! If I’m not wrong SCH tokens are going to be exchanged  to Skycoins. What is the exchange rate?

1 SCH to 100 Skycoin

It’s a bit less than a month. Follow the platform in one of social networks and u wont miss it for sure.
I dont understand why everyone is buying SCH tokens if later on payents are going to be made in Skycoins. How does it work?
Is that right that Prof-of-work algorithm is going to be used for all the work with neural networks? I mean creation, teaching, re-teaching and so on.
Pages:
Jump to: