Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 45. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
If we’re talking about the diseases the identification and treatment of which the project is going to focus on,  which of them come to the fore?
Activity: 224
I’ve heard that there will be test of the first results of the project or anything like that held in a middle of 2018. Can you tell us the details?
I’ve seen a so-called SkyTrainer among the developments of start up. Is this a module for training? A kind of fitness?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I’ve heard that there was a kind of discount on tokens on pre ICO. Will there be anything like that on the ICO?
Yes, there was a discount, and it was large. As for the discounts on the ICO, the detailed info is on the site. You’d better get it right from the source.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I’ve heard that there was a kind of discount on tokens on pre ICO. Will there be anything like that on the ICO?
There’s some info in the project that there will be a kind of constructor for creation of networks. Can ordinary user really create neural network? I guess the result will look like a mockery rather than a network(
Yeas, there’s a service for construction of networks in the base of the platform, but it isn’t implemented just for fun. Everyday knowledge of office applications are not enough to use it, you need programming skills.
To which extent should programming knowledge be deep?
In fact, this part of the contractor hasn’t been described in details yet, WP contains superficial information only. After all, this is what the funds are raised on the ICO. But it’s clear already that it will be built on the basis of a special template which should be finalized by the user by adding additional layers and blocks.
Do you mean that after the network is built according to someone’s idea, it’s considered to be ready?
No! It should also be trained. The creator of the network announces the price which he is ready to pay for training of the system and then it’s turn of miners that agree with the budget and prepare information for training.
Wow, the process is really serious. What payment do miners need?
Activity: 252
There’s some info in the project that there will be a kind of constructor for creation of networks. Can ordinary user really create neural network? I guess the result will look like a mockery rather than a network(
Yeas, there’s a service for construction of networks in the base of the platform, but it isn’t implemented just for fun. Everyday knowledge of office applications are not enough to use it, you need programming skills.
In fact, this part of the contractor hasn’t been described in details yet, WP contains superficial information only. After all, this is what the funds are raised on the ICO. But it’s clear already that it will be built on the basis of a special template which should be finalized by the user by adding additional layers and blocks.
Do you mean that after the network is built according to someone’s idea, it’s considered to be ready?
No! It should also be trained. The creator of the network announces the price which he is ready to pay for training of the system and then it’s turn of miners that agree with the budget and prepare information for training.
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
I wanna see the project managers' speeches which reveal their vision of development! I believe that it worth investing in the project.
The representatives will speak at conferences around the world before the ICO. Follow the news. There will be a lot of information.

Right now our Business Adviser Andrey Reznik is at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Philippines!

Tomorrow our colleague will have a speech at Crypto Funding Summit in Los Angeles
Activity: 322
I wanna see the project managers' speeches which reveal their vision of development! I believe that it worth investing in the project.
The representatives will speak at conferences around the world before the ICO. Follow the news. There will be a lot of information.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Who are the experts of the project? I'm pretty sure there are people who guide it and set tasks. Are any of them world known?
I would think is that the use of neural networks is going to be mostly interested for social engineering companies… am I right?
Activity: 266
It's in New market! What does the team have to say about its future development and their role in it let's say in five years?
Activity: 153
Hello! Are there any bonuses for buying coins, now?
Activity: 266
Greetings! How were team members chosen? I think they should have some unique skills that are hard to come by
Pages:
Jump to: