Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 43. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
You say that learning process is possible only with high duty video cards but you didnt give any criteria. Can you tell me about the minimum criteria of miners video cards please?
Hello! Why is matrix multiplication basement for neural network learning process? What are other things that ANN learning is going to include?
Activity: 252
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
Good afternoon. Do you have some kind of marketing strategy to attract miners to work on the platform?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Greetings! If I’m not wrong SCH tokens are going to be exchanged  to Skycoins. What is the exchange rate?

The exchange rate was not published yet. But you can see that only 36 000 000 SCH tokens were issued and 5 000 000 000 Skycoin tokens.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Greetings! If I’m not wrong SCH tokens are going to be exchanged  to Skycoins. What is the exchange rate?
Activity: 392
What is the bonus I can get if I invest a big amount of money during ICO?

There are no bonuses during ICO even if you invest a lot.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
What is the bonus I can get if I invest a big amount of money during ICO?
Activity: 336
Hello! I’ve heard that the miners who will create new blocks in the chains will get rewards for this. Can u tell me the amount of rewards?
Activity: 322
What is the need to replace SCH tokens with Skycoins after the launch of the platform? Wasn’t it possible to leave tokens and use them for operation of the service?
Activity: 210
It’s clear that the miners won’t only create new blocks in chains and train neural networks, but they’ll also bring some benefit to the system. So I wanted to know what other kinds of operations will miners be able to do in Skychain?
Activity: 392
If everyone has been preparing for the ICO already, does it turn out that pre-ICO has already been conducted? Or is it just being planned to?
Yes, it has been long ago, you’re a bit late... By the way, there’s $1 million collected on the pre-ICO.
Merit: 0
If everyone has been preparing for the ICO already, does it turn out that pre-ICO has already been conducted? Or is it just being planned to?
Good afternoon! I don’t understand why you need Priv1NN and Priv2NN if they don’t require large computing resources? Why not unite all parts of a neural network?
Activity: 280
May new methods to pay for tokens appear before the ICO?
It depends on the company's management. So far, we have to be satisfied with Eth and Btc.
Activity: 224
As far as i understand, Priv1NN and Priv2NN have a defensive role against the abduction of the neural network ‘cause they’re encrypted. These two small ANNs are stored on the author's computer. What if they are stolen from the computer of the author? Can the entire neural network be stolen from the system?
Greetings! What happens if the encrypted neural networks that will be stored on my computer will be removed as a result of an operating system failure? Will I have to create a neural network again?
Of course u won’t. You can easily restore them from the block with the help of a private key. But still, you’d better take care of the security of Priv1NN and Priv2NN.
And what will be necessary to gain access to the recovery of these neural networks from the block?
You’ll receive a private key when creating a neural network. With its help you can recover lost Priv1NN and Priv2NN.
Great! Well, what should i do if the private key is lost?))) Will it be possible to somehow restore it
Greetings! What happens if the encrypted neural networks that will be stored on my computer will be removed as a result of an operating system failure? Will I have to create a neural network again?
Of course u won’t. You can easily restore them from the block with the help of a private key. But still, you’d better take care of the security of Priv1NN and Priv2NN.
And what will be necessary to gain access to the recovery of these neural networks from the block?
You’ll receive a private key when creating a neural network. With its help you can recover lost Priv1NN and Priv2NN.
Merit: 0
May new methods to pay for tokens appear before the ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: