Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 59. (Read 34253 times)

copper member
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Hi there!

I develop quality of life bots for crypto discord servers. Give me a shout if you are interested

If you don't already have a Discord server, I can assist in creating and administering the Discord server.

Good luck with this project!
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. I’d really like to work in Skychain in order to create neural networks, but I was confused by the fact that ANN developers won’t get any reward for using their developments. It is somehow unfair that only miners and data providers will get payment. I'd better perform hospitals’ tasks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I’ve read about the minimum requirements for RAM and processor for a miner. Tell me, should I match all the points in the list or just one item from it, in order to be able to work as a miner in the service?
Activity: 238
Hello friends. Does anyone know what minimum RAM should my computer have so that I can make profit providing my computing power to Skychain?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Greetings. Could you explain why you decided to create a separate P2P storage for neural networks, please?
Activity: 42
I was pleased with the fact that you’ll protect the intellectual property of the authors of neural networks. Can you elaborate on how this will be carried out?

Neural networks will stay in Skychain in encrypted way and cannot be copied.
Tell me, will the 50% bonus be valid during the entire pre-ICO?
In my opinion, yes, it will be valid until the end of pre-ICO.

Yes, while we have not reached hard cap 2 million tokens sold.
Activity: 280
I was pleased with the fact that you’ll protect the intellectual property of the authors of neural networks. Can you elaborate on how this will be carried out?
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
Need an achievement or practical product to convince investors.
Activity: 238
In my opinion, yes, it will be valid until the end of pre-ICO.
Activity: 322
Greetings, comrades. In my opinion, Skychain will create something new and cool in the field of medicine. I am, as a graduate doctor, very interested not only in investing in this project, but also in using the platform’s tools. I’d like to start to work with it as soon as possible, but I'm afraid that even after the service starts, it will be necessary to wait a while until the first ANNs appear.

Hi! It will be MVP by Feb 1, 2018 with at least one ANN up and running. By June 2018 it will be quiet a few ANNs in Skychain.
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
I think this project can conquer the world of crypto. Let's go and buy this coin.
Activity: 392
Hi everybody! How many tokens are already sold during the pre-ICO?
Hello. According to info on the official site, there’re 800 000 coins sold.
Activity: 336
Hi everybody! How many tokens are already sold during the pre-ICO?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Greetings, comrades. In my opinion, Skychain will create something new and cool in the field of medicine. I am, as a graduate doctor, very interested not only in investing in this project, but also in using the platform’s tools. I’d like to start to work with it as soon as possible, but I'm afraid that even after the service starts, it will be necessary to wait a while until the first ANNs appear.

Hello. Yes, you’re right; Skychain is on the threshold of discovering something new and really cool for medicine. As for waiting for the first ANN after the launch, you won’t have to. Immediately after the launch of the platform there will be the first neural networks, available for all the users.

Who will place them there?))
The company is planning to create an initial pool of neural networks in order to attract the attention of the first users and make them use the service. I believe that after the launch and appearing of the first programmers in the system, the number of ANNs will increase exponentially))

How many neural networks will be available for users immediately after the launch of the platform?
Well, unfortunately, I can’t give you an exact answer for this question, since such information either doesn’t exist at all, or I haven’t seen it anywhere. All in all, I believe that there won’t be a lot of ANN at the start. Most likely, the developers will create neural networks aware of everything about the most common diseases in the world.

In your opinion, will the initial pool of ANN be distributed with discounts or without them after the platform is launched?
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Hi Dev, my project you are holding is very good. Why do not you target or reject the United States, Singapore and the People's Republic of China, Vietnam or a resident of a country where the US embargo and sanctions apply, namely Iran, North Korea, Syria, Sudan or Cuba. Is that all the reason? Would not it be great to be targeted to all countries without exception?
Activity: 294

Hello. Yes, you’re right; Skychain is on the threshold of discovering something new and really cool for medicine. As for waiting for the first ANN after the launch, you won’t have to. Immediately after the launch of the platform there will be the first neural networks, available for all the users.

The company is planning to create an initial pool of neural networks in order to attract the attention of the first users and make them use the service. I believe that after the launch and appearing of the first programmers in the system, the number of ANNs will increase exponentially))

How many neural networks will be available for users immediately after the launch of the platform?
Well, unfortunately, I can’t give you an exact answer for this question, since such information either doesn’t exist at all, or I haven’t seen it anywhere. All in all, I believe that there won’t be a lot of ANN at the start. Most likely, the developers will create neural networks aware of everything about the most common diseases in the world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31

Activity: 294

Pages:
Jump to: