Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 71. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
There is the part in project description where it says that neural networks  will be constantly learning. How does this work?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I understand that this service will come in handy for neural networks developers, healthcare providers and doctors but it also says in the  description that it will be useful for miners that are going to use Skychain. How is it even possible? This area has nothing to do with mining.

Just give it a thought. How is it possible for neural network to learn? After you created it you have to teach it so that it can be usable and this is where miners come into play.

I'm really confused how miners are going to teach neural network if they have no clue about the medicine (at least the majority of them). 
Miners don't have to have doctors degrees)) that's why we going to have healthcare providers. They will submit medical data and miners have crunch power to connect them with ANN creators. Neural network will be taught based on crunch power and medical data submitted to Skychain.

Okay I guess I finally got the picture)) so do you think it's going to be more profitable for miners to work for Skychain rather than mining cryptocurrency?

I think if the developers would like to attract miners to their platform they should make it much more profitable than mining itself. There is no information about it right now. I guess they're going to post something before launching the platform.

Mining Skychain Global Coins will be more meaningful and profitable than regular cryptocurrency mining. Miners will do the computations for medical neural networks training.
Can you tell me the exact amount just so I understand the profitability?

We can't calculate exact amount now. But for sure the mining will be profitable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I understand that this service will come in handy for neural networks developers, healthcare providers and doctors but it also says in the  description that it will be useful for miners that are going to use Skychain. How is it even possible? This area has nothing to do with mining.

Just give it a thought. How is it possible for neural network to learn? After you created it you have to teach it so that it can be usable and this is where miners come into play.

I'm really confused how miners are going to teach neural network if they have no clue about the medicine (at least the majority of them). 
Miners don't have to have doctors degrees)) that's why we going to have healthcare providers. They will submit medical data and miners have crunch power to connect them with ANN creators. Neural network will be taught based on crunch power and medical data submitted to Skychain.

Okay I guess I finally got the picture)) so do you think it's going to be more profitable for miners to work for Skychain rather than mining cryptocurrency?

I think if the developers would like to attract miners to their platform they should make it much more profitable than mining itself. There is no information about it right now. I guess they're going to post something before launching the platform.

Mining Skychain Global Coins will be more meaningful and profitable than regular cryptocurrency mining. Miners will do the computations for medical neural networks training.
Can you tell me the exact amount just so I understand the profitability?
The world is constantly changing! The medical system is developing and artificial intelligence gets heavily used. Actually this is awesome. But I think it's going to be hard for doctors to work with ANN. What I mean is, it is going to take a long time for them to submit all the information to the platform so neural network can start doing its job. Probably it's better to invest in Skychain in a couple of years when it becomes popular.
Why only in a couple of years?)) Don't you worry about the time. There is going to be a special module called SkyUI in SkyChain. It will keep a track of doctor-patient conversation, analyze the data and start working on it.
What about the tests results? It is going to take time too.
Absolutely not. Doctors will be able to download and submit test results and medical examinations pretty quickly. That's why a doctor will be able to treat several patients a day at the same time.
Hi. Will they be able to submit a scanned copy of the test or a picture from the smart phone?

Yes, sure. It will be possible to upload scanned copy of test results or just a picture from smartphone to Skychain and use as an input for medical neural networks.
Activity: 252
The world is constantly changing! The medical system is developing and artificial intelligence gets heavily used. Actually this is awesome. But I think it's going to be hard for doctors to work with ANN. What I mean is, it is going to take a long time for them to submit all the information to the platform so neural network can start doing its job. Probably it's better to invest in Skychain in a couple of years when it becomes popular.
Why only in a couple of years?)) Don't you worry about the time. There is going to be a special module called SkyUI in SkyChain. It will keep a track of doctor-patient conversation, analyze the data and start working on it.
Absolutely not. Doctors will be able to download and submit test results and medical examinations pretty quickly. That's why a doctor will be able to treat several patients a day at the same time.
Hi. Will they be able to submit a scanned copy of the test or a picture from the smart phone?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Activity: 336
Good Day! Does anyone knew how many coins are going to be used during the main ICO part?
Hello. There are going to be 100 000 000 tokens in February!
Activity: 196
Good Day! Does anyone knew how many coins are going to be used during the main ICO part?
Activity: 280
How much money good do you need to raise during ICO in order to make all the functions work?
Hi. It should be approximately $20 million to make it happen.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
How much money good do you need to raise during ICO in order to make all the functions work?
Activity: 266
As far as I understood healthcare providers will get paid for submitting medical data and later on for the use of neural networks. Do you have any loyalty program for them?
Good day everyone! Can anyone tell me what currency are miners going to get paid in? Or what kind of reward is offered for crunch power?

Hello! Miners are going to get paid in Skychain Global Coins (SGC) - Skychain own blockchain cryptocurrency. Miners will do meaningful computing needed for neural networks training.
Activity: 238
Good day everyone! Can anyone tell me what currency are miners going to get paid in? Or what kind of reward is offered for crunch power?
Good afternoon everyone.  How are you going to protect personal data that is submitted to the system by medical service provider from copying and stealing?

All datasets uploaded to Skychain in encrypted form. Its available as a service for neural network training only. And trained neural networks stays inside Skychain. So it is no way for copying and stealing data and trained ANNs from Skychain.
I was wondering if any private individual can submit medical data to Skychain?

For medical neural network training developers need large datasets (hundred thousands and millions of recorders). The more data you provide for training the better diagnostics accuracy will be. So if the individual owns large dataset the he/she can upload that no problem.
Activity: 266
I was wondering if any private individual can submit medical data to Skychain?
Activity: 280
Good afternoon everyone.  How are you going to protect personal data that is submitted to the system by medical service provider from copying and stealing?
Pages:
Jump to: