Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 72. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello. Does anyone can participate in pre-sale?
As far as I know, yes. You can sign up for pre-ICO notifications in their official website. Just click PRE-ICO button in top of the menu.

Yes. You can register your account at https://my.skychain.global now and purchase Skychain tokens on Monday, December 18.

There is a referral link for 5% bonus if your friend register using the link and buy Skychain tokens
As far as I know, yes. You can sign up for pre-ICO notifications in their official website. Just click PRE-ICO button in top of the menu.

Yes. You can register your account at https://my.skychain.global now and purchase Skychain tokens on Monday, December 18.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I understand that this service will come in handy for neural networks developers, healthcare providers and doctors but it also says in the  description that it will be useful for miners that are going to use Skychain. How is it even possible? This area has nothing to do with mining.

Just give it a thought. How is it possible for neural network to learn? After you created it you have to teach it so that it can be usable and this is where miners come into play.

I'm really confused how miners are going to teach neural network if they have no clue about the medicine (at least the majority of them). 
Miners don't have to have doctors degrees)) that's why we going to have healthcare providers. They will submit medical data and miners have crunch power to connect them with ANN creators. Neural network will be taught based on crunch power and medical data submitted to Skychain.

Okay I guess I finally got the picture)) so do you think it's going to be more profitable for miners to work for Skychain rather than mining cryptocurrency?

I think if the developers would like to attract miners to their platform they should make it much more profitable than mining itself. There is no information about it right now. I guess they're going to post something before launching the platform.

Mining Skychain Global Coins will be more meaningful and profitable than regular cryptocurrency mining. Miners will do the computations for medical neural networks training.
Activity: 238
I wonder how much money you are planning to get during pre-sale?
Hello. It is said in white paper that they're planning to get 200 000 to 1 000 000 USD.
Activity: 11

Our plan is to collect $1.000.000 during PRE-SALE.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 70
Oooooh, its good , very good project.
Activity: 11
Hey everyone. Are there any minimum hardware requirements for miners so they can start working in Skychain?

You can mine Skycoins on a computer equipped with several high-performance video cards, like 1060/1080.
The most effective mining equipment for Skychain would be a PC with four Nvidia Titan V video cards.
Activity: 266
I understand that this service will come in handy for neural networks developers, healthcare providers and doctors but it also says in the  description that it will be useful for miners that are going to use Skychain. How is it even possible? This area has nothing to do with mining.

Just give it a thought. How is it possible for neural network to learn? After you created it you have to teach it so that it can be usable and this is where miners come into play.

I'm really confused how miners are going to teach neural network if they have no clue about the medicine (at least the majority of them). 
Miners don't have to have doctors degrees)) that's why we going to have healthcare providers. They will submit medical data and miners have crunch power to connect them with ANN creators. Neural network will be taught based on crunch power and medical data submitted to Skychain.

Okay I guess I finally got the picture)) so do you think it's going to be more profitable for miners to work for Skychain rather than mining cryptocurrency?

I think if the developers would like to attract miners to their platform they should make it much more profitable than mining itself. There is no information about it right now. I guess they're going to post something before launching the platform.
Hey everyone. Are there any minimum hardware requirements for miners so they can start working in Skychain?
Activity: 336

Activity: 294

I do not quite understand your total supply and distribution mechanism. What is the amount of money your miner can mine for?

Activity: 294

Hi everybody. I’d like to learn about the providers of medical data. Will the information provided by them to the platform be somehow checked?

The biggest dataset providers will be certified by our company.
Smaller datasets will be tested by meural networks.
Activity: 406
Hi everybody. I’d like to learn about the providers of medical data. Will the information provided by them to the platform be somehow checked?
Pages:
Jump to: