Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 74. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Will my treatment plan take into account the intolerance of certain drugs, if I inform the neural network about it in advance?

yes, sure. All such information will be used by doctor as an input for neural networks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Will my treatment plan take into account the intolerance of certain drugs, if I inform the neural network about it in advance?
Will I be able to pay for the services of your platform with the help of insurance? It's a kind of medical services, isn’t it?   

Very good question! We talking to insurance companies. They are interested in our system as it can provide second opinion and improve diagnostics.
So, hopefully we will get major insurance companies involved into Skychain ecosystem.
Activity: 224
Will I be able to pay for the services of your platform with the help of insurance? It's a kind of medical services, isn’t it?   
Will I get two more possible diagnoses for free after undergoing additional examinations? Or do I still have to spend a few tokens?

You will need to pay for every neural network use. The price set up by neural network developer.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Let’s suppose, I’m not subscribed to trader’s models, but I still want to read his explanations and other articles. Will it be paid?
Activity: 322
Will I get two more possible diagnoses for free after undergoing additional examinations? Or do I still have to spend a few tokens?
Activity: 392
Hi. Your neural network will be able to determine diagnoses only after you’ll teach it to do it. At the same time, you have no large base of experimental subjects. Which method are you going to use?
Probably, you aren’t very good in new technologies. The patient will tell about his symptoms, and Skychain neural network will compare them with the diseases available in its base.
But still, you need to replenish the database constantly, and not all the literature has already been digitized, so there’s a chance to miss one of the possible options, right?
You miss one important factor: maybe once the technology will be able to replace the living doctors, but it won’t happen in the next 20 years. On the other hand, when a fully-automatic diagnosis process is launched, this platform’s neural network will be one of the best and most experienced.
I got it, thanks. I somehow thought that I could diagnose myself, even if a disease is a complex one, and completely avoid interaction with living doctors.
Activity: 238
Hi. How long will your pre-ICO last?
Unless my memory deceives me, it will last only for three weeks.

up to 3 weeks: from Dec 18 till Jan 8. However we will stop it once 2 million tokens sold. So better participate early. About 600 000 tokens already reserved.
Activity: 336
Hi. Your neural network will be able to determine diagnoses only after you’ll teach it to do it. At the same time, you have no large base of experimental subjects. Which method are you going to use?
Probably, you aren’t very good in new technologies. The patient will tell about his symptoms, and Skychain neural network will compare them with the diseases available in its base.
But still, you need to replenish the database constantly, and not all the literature has already been digitized, so there’s a chance to miss one of the possible options, right?
You miss one important factor: maybe once the technology will be able to replace the living doctors, but it won’t happen in the next 20 years. On the other hand, when a fully-automatic diagnosis process is launched, this platform’s neural network will be one of the best and most experienced.

Yes, it is very important to attract a critical mass of dataset owners to Skychain. Medical neural network developers need lots of data to train their networks.

We will attract owners of medical data datasets to upload their data to Skychain, its safe and protected. They will do it because its the best way to monetise the data.
Activity: 98
Good afternoon. What advantages do the participants of the pre-sale get?
As far as I know, they can buy tokens for 50 cents per unit rather than for 1 dollar.

Hello! 50% discount for tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: