Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 78. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The project is very serious. Already looking forward to when will be launched, at least, the alpha version of the project. It's a pity that it will have to wait until the end of 2018. It's interesting, but if the maximum amount of funds is collected during the sale, will it somehow speed up the development?
I hasten to please you, but the alpha version will be ready not by the end of 2018, but in June 2018! This information is clearly indicated in the white paper of the project. As for the platform development speed depending on ICO results, it is unlikely that the collection of the maximum amount of funds will change something. The developers of the company will act according to the compiled plan.(#
It's great that the alpha version will be released in almost half a year. And don’t you know what features will be available to users in the alpha version?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The project is very serious. Already looking forward to when will be launched, at least, the alpha version of the project. It's a pity that it will have to wait until the end of 2018. It's interesting, but if the maximum amount of funds is collected during the sale, will it somehow speed up the development?
I hasten to please you, but the alpha version will be ready not by the end of 2018, but in June 2018! This information is clearly indicated in the white paper of the project. As for the platform development speed depending on ICO results, it is unlikely that the collection of the maximum amount of funds will change something. The developers of the company will act according to the compiled plan.(#
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Does anyone know how many coins the total issue of the project was?

Tokens Created (Hard Cap):   36,000,000 SCH

Thank you! Yes, maximum amount of funds collected will significally speed up Skychain development and users acquisition. It is very important to get a critical mass of users as soon as possible.
Activity: 15
The project is very interesting. You are greate  Smiley
Good afternoon, and "SKYCHAIN" is intended to be a worldwide network of medical data open to the public for free or would it be a platform that would cost separately?

Hello! Skychain is an infrastructure for medical neural networks. All payments will be made in Skycoins - our cryptocurrency. All participants will benefit from Skychain.
Activity: 336
Activity: 378
Kind time of the day for all the readers of the forum! Tell me, please, how many coins will be put on sale in the course of pre-sale?
Hello! The company's founders will put up to 2 million tokens on pre-sale.
Activity: 392
Kind time of the day for all the readers of the forum! Tell me, please, how many coins will be put on sale in the course of pre-sale?
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. Does anyone know how many coins the total issue of the project was?

Hello. It seems to me that the total issue was 120 million tokens. The company plans to sell up to 100 million coins.
Activity: 406
Very interesting that Skychain will have a mobile app. What functions are available to users in this app, if it’s not a secret?
Activity: 67
Merit: 2
Were are located the team behind this project ?
Is this ETH based ?
Good afternoon. Tell me, SkyTraining will develop only cognitive and analytical capabilities of the platform?
Activity: 266
The SkyTherapist module will plan treatment for patients and, as I understand it, prescribe medicines. And what drugs will it be: expensive or cheap ones?
Activity: 84
This looks good! Any telegram page?
Activity: 224
Hi everyone. Do I understand it right: the working environment in SkyConstructor will allow everyone without any special skills to build their own neural network, and then send it to habitation?
Activity: 217
Good afternoon, and "SKYCHAIN" is intended to be a worldwide network of medical data open to the public for free or would it be a platform that would cost separately?
Hello. I was wondering, with what criteria the neural network, that has completed SkyLearningZone training, will be tested?

All the neural networks trained in SkyLearningZone are automatically ranked because In addition to training, the neural networks are tested and their accuracy and quality are automatically determined by the system. Neural networks will be tested with some datasets which are not used for training.
Activity: 224
Hello. I was wondering, with what criteria the neural network, that has completed SkyLearningZone training, will be tested?
Pages:
Jump to: