Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-SALE] SurruS - blockchain insurance - page 13. (Read 2864 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 4
What will happen to the unsold tokens?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Do you guarantee the sefty of the cars?

Hello! We don't guarantee that your car won't be stolen. But we guarantee that we will return it back to you or pay off its full value.

Hello). We are not a security agency and offer you not another anti-theft facility. We are engaged in the search and return of stolen cars. And we are able to look for stolen cars. Even if for some reason, we can not cope with the task, we will refund to you the market value of the machine.
The project is quite good, I see how interest grows to it - why dont you run the bounty program. It would even more you advertised.

Bounty program is planned, but not yet announced. Follow our updates)
Activity: 266
Activity: 53
The project is quite good, I see how interest grows to it - why dont you run the bounty program. It would even more you advertised.
Activity: 30
Finally, i have the last question. Where is device install in the car?
I dont understand about 2 tokens, explain why they are two and how they work.

The SURR token is a utility-token, and the SRS token is a security-token
Payments on utility-token SURR are not provided. The profit for investors is provided by the growth of the exchange rate of the token. In addition, the SURR token can be used to pay for the insurance of your car or later be exchanged for security-tokens SRS, for which profits will be accrued - the share of the company's revenue
Interesting project! I plan to study it and after investing, I wish good luck to the developers!)

Thank u!
Very nice project. Actually their idea about teamworking is not new but using blockchain technology is so awesome for us. Hope they will get successful.

Thank you so much! We are very grateful for your feedback
Finally, i have the last question. Where is device install in the car?

There are several devices in the car so that the hijackers can not detect them
Activity: 116
Interesting project! I plan to study it and after investing, I wish good luck to the developers!)
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Very nice project. Actually their idea about teamworking is not new but using blockchain technology is so awesome for us. Hope they will get successful.
I dont understand about 2 tokens, explain why they are two and how they work.
ok, do you have a referral system?

Yeah, we do.

Referral reward is set at 5% of the amount of tokens purchased through the referral link and is paid off in ETH.

All purchases through the referral link are also awarded extra 3% of acquired tokens. Referral rewards are paid for from the company’s marketing budget.
Activity: 30
Have you studied the situation with the thefts in England?
Somewhere saw a link to your old site, can you remind?
Activity: 35
ok, do you have a referral system?
Are there any successful projects that use blockchain in insurance?
And what about your competitors?

Oh yes, there are projects like Everledger, Vrumi, SafeShare, Insurepal, Dynamis, B3i,Traity - just to name a few.
As per our competitors, we don't have any direct ones, because our field is very specific - a blockchain-based car theft insurance. We are pioneers in this area.
Pages:
Jump to: