Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-SALE] SurruS - blockchain insurance - page 11. (Read 2838 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
On the stock exchange, will you be posting with the SURR or SRS token?
Activity: 98
How much do you need to collect to start the system?

Our SOFT CAP for the pre-sale stage is 200 ETH. If we manage to raise this sum, then it will make sense for us to enter the ICO stage. The HARD CAP for the ICO is 80 000 ETH - this sum will be enough for us to launch the project in 8 cities. If we raise less, we'll go for 6 or 4 cities, and so on. And the other way round, if we raise more, we'll go for more cities and countries.
Hello, is your offer about 90% annual return for the first 300ETH still valid? How much I will earn if I invest today?

Hello! Yeah, the offer is valid. For participants who invested the first 300 ETH there will be an opportunity to sell their tokens on the last day of the ICO with a guaranteed return of 90%.

We offer a 90% ROI, so for 115 days (23 days left in April + 31 days in May + 30 days in June + 31 days in July) it will be 28,35%

So if you invest, say, 100 ETH today, then you'll be able to get 128,35 ETH on August, 1.

Thank you for the detailed answer. If I understand the terms correctly, I will get 28,35% in ETH regardless of the token price, right?

Yes, your ROI doesn't depend on the token price. The point is that you get your revenue as if it were ordinary interest on offline investment. The founders have a strong belief in the project's success, that's why they are ready to guarantee the ROI from their own funds. But the buyback program is only one of the options for you. You can keep the tokens after the ICO if you want.
Activity: 53
How much do you need to collect to start the system?
Activity: 30
Hello, is your offer about 90% annual return for the first 300ETH still valid? How much I will earn if I invest today?

Hello! Yeah, the offer is valid. For participants who invested the first 300 ETH there will be an opportunity to sell their tokens on the last day of the ICO with a guaranteed return of 90%.

We offer a 90% ROI, so for 115 days (23 days left in April + 31 days in May + 30 days in June + 31 days in July) it will be 28,35%

So if you invest, say, 100 ETH today, then you'll be able to get 128,35 ETH on August, 1.

Thank you for the detailed answer. If I understand the terms correctly, I will get 28,35% in ETH regardless of the token price, right?

Activity: 30
This SurruS project seems to me very very promising. I'm sure, in some years it will be used almost allover the world. BTW, is there anywhere in the world the same insurance program or a company that operates the same methods that are implemented in your system?

Thanks for your support, sir! As far as I know, there is no other enterprise that offers a car theft blockchain-based insurance. So we're pioneers in this area. Yeah, hopefully, in some years we'll bring our product on the worldwide market. People all over the world want to be sure that in case of theft they'll retrieve the car or its full value. And here we are providing them this opportunity!

So, one more question occurred to me. You've said earlier in this topic that this system operates in Novosibirsk city. Were there such cases when the car using your system was stolen? What was the result? Thanks in advance for your reply.

Yes, one car was stolen last year. We managed to find it using SurruS equipment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
This SurruS project seems to me very very promising. I'm sure, in some years it will be used almost allover the world. BTW, is there anywhere in the world the same insurance program or a company that operates the same methods that are implemented in your system?

Thanks for your support, sir! As far as I know, there is no other enterprise that offers a car theft blockchain-based insurance. So we're pioneers in this area. Yeah, hopefully, in some years we'll bring our product on the worldwide market. People all over the world want to be sure that in case of theft they'll retrieve the car or its full value. And here we are providing them this opportunity!

So, one more question occurred to me. You've said earlier in this topic that this system operates in Novosibirsk city. Were there such cases when the car using your system was stolen? What was the result? Thanks in advance for your reply.
Do you work with all kinds of cars? How about boats, motorbikes?

Yes, we install our devices in all sorts of cars, including trucks, vans, public transport, etc. As per motorbikes and boats, - yep, why not, although we don't plan to work with these types of transport right now. But later - who knows, if we get enough requests, we will add boat insurance, bike insurance, etc. Thanks for asking, it's a good question!

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Activity: 53
Do you work with all kinds of cars? How about boats, motorbikes?
Do you have advisors?

Yes, we have advisors in the field of ensurance and cryptocurrency. We'll soon add their profiles to our website https://surrus.io/ So stay tuned not to miss out on this update  Smiley

And btw, if you know someone who is willing to become our advisor, please let me know  Wink
Can I remove your sensors from the car?

Yes, you can. But in order to do it, you have to disassemble the whole car into small pieces beyond repair  Smiley

Ok, thanks. Very interesting.
How much does it cost to equip the car with your system?
I have toyota land cruiser 200.

We have annual and monthly insurance payments. The sum of the annual payment ranges from 1.2% to 2% of a vehicle’s market price, but no less than $500 worth of SURR tokens. Equipment lease payments are made only once before the devices are installed in the vehicle and cost $800 in SURR tokens.

To sum up, the gross price of system SurruS makes up around 4% of a vehicle’s market price in the first year, and 2% in the following years.

Monthly payments are there to ensure that the vehicle remains on the search network. The amount of monthly payments will vary from $20 to $40 in SURS tokens, depending on the city and country.

There are no extra expenses.

These prices allow the company to fully fulfill its responsibilities to its clients, namely to develop search modules, make and install devices in vehicles, paying employees, amortization and marketing expenses, as well as insurance payments and taxes.

Supposedly, the first customers are going to be among the owners of premium cars, which are among the most stolen ones, since for them the SurruS solution is the most advantageous. However, anyone can become SurruS customer, regardless of the price, model and age of their vehicle.
Activity: 23
Do you have advisors?
Activity: 106

Yes, you can. But in order to do it, you have to disassemble the whole car into small pieces beyond repair  Smiley

Ok, thanks. Very interesting.
How much does it cost to equip the car with your system?
I have toyota land cruiser 200.

Activity: 106
Do you know that not only owners but also manufacturers suffer from car theft?

And this is quite logical, because the hijacking of a certain model or brand of the car has a negative impact on the level of its sales. To ensure that their cars are stolen as rarely as possible, automakers equip their cars with standard anti-theft systems, which in practice is ineffective and unable to solve the problem of theft. Whatever perfect anti-theft system a manufacturer has put on his car,  in any case it will be a basic level system, which is very quickly hacked by professional hijackers.

Today neither budget cars nor  premium ones can be insured from theft. A solution to this problem can't be found by garage storage or paid parking – very often the guards enter into a conspiracy with the attackers. In most cases, the theft of a car means that it is lost to the owner forever – the level of detection of theft is extremely low, and even if the car is found, its state is often no longer subject to recovery.

Taxis are also suffering from the problem of theft, as well as leasing companies, car rental companies, car-sharing services, urban public transport, etc.

Today, the market of cars needs a real technological breakthrough, which SurruS project promises to implement.

SurruS is an advanced technology that will allow to return your car in case of theft or guarantes to reimburse 100% of its market value. More information about the project SurruS on our website https://surrus.io.
Pages:
Jump to: