Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-SALE] SurruS - blockchain insurance - page 15. (Read 2841 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Thanks for SurruS Token Airdrop. This project looks serious and strong enough to interest investors include me ; This project target is "searching and returning stolen cars Blockchain-based car theft insurance with an instant compensation guarantee to return 100% of the car’s market value through a smart contract" which is a unique Topics. There is no doubt that the project will take the leading place in the crypto community.  Just Go Ahead . Smiley
Activity: 98
What is difference between Surrus and other car industry that also engaged in blockchain

Hello sir! Can you specify these "other car industry"? And then I'll be able to give you the differences)
Activity: 154
What is difference between Surrus and other car industry that also engaged in blockchain
Do we need to pass the KYC for get part at token sale?

Hello EmiLien! We run a KYC procedure for major investors only (50 ETH and more).
Activity: 59
Do we need to pass the KYC for get part at token sale?
Can you be seen on the github?

Hello sir! Yes, you can check us out at Github. Here's the link. https://etherscan.io/address/0xb9cbc9b054d439842d823e031c1c9a04d083d592
Let me know if you have more questions  Smiley
It is impossible to create a "smart" killer of signal within the scope of this technology, using resources that are available to the public. Otherwise SurruS will pay the market value of the car? That sounds very trustworthy. Really curious what kind of technique they will use! Great solution to real problem. Nice. Regarding the 'special communication channel', is a license from national or local government necessary?

Hello sir! We don't require any kind of license, bc the range of transmission is small, only up to 700-800 m. You don't need a license for that in Russia and in many other countries.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
What is the price of the token now?

Hello! You can buy 5000 SURR with 1 ETH. So the price is 0.0002 ETH per 1 SURR

And from December 2018: 1 SRS = 65000 SURR
A security token, SRS is equivalent in price to one search module in the SurruS infrastructure. SRS token issue will take place in December 2018. The priority right to buy SRS tokens will be granted to SURR token holders. SRS token holder will be receiving monthly payouts, pegged to the company’s revenue.
Activity: 115
It is impossible to create a "smart" killer of signal within the scope of this technology, using resources that are available to the public. Otherwise SurruS will pay the market value of the car? That sounds very trustworthy. Really curious what kind of technique they will use! Great solution to real problem. Nice. Regarding the 'special communication channel', is a license from national or local government necessary?

Hello! You can buy 5000 SURR with 1 ETH. So the price is 0.0002 ETH per 1 SURR
Activity: 73
The project is strong, I hope it will be completed successfully, I respect you
Ở đây tôi muốn hỏi, liệu hệ thống này có thể được sử dụng trên toàn thế giới? Cool

Hello sir! Please speak English  Smiley Google translated me your post like:

Here I would like to ask, can this system be used all over the world?

Well, it can be spread all over the world step by step. We start with 4 countries for now.
copper member
Activity: 83
Activity: 180
Hi! How many people are working in your project now?

Hi! There are about 40 people in the team right now  Smiley

Wow! This is a good team! I wish good luck to your project - it is very interesting)
Activity: 18
Ở đây tôi muốn hỏi, liệu hệ thống này có thể được sử dụng trên toàn thế giới? Cool
copper member
Activity: 34
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/surrus-20838 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/surrus-20838 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

Hello, sir! Good news, thank you!  Smiley
Activity: 80
great airdrop
Activity: 30
 Can you be seen on the github?
Hi! How many people are working in your project now?

Hi! There are about 40 people in the team right now  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: