Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-SALE] SurruS - blockchain insurance - page 10. (Read 2838 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I correctly understood? now it is very interesting to invest in your project due to the condition for early investors. But the most interesting is buying your second token - SRS, where you share the profit. But what will happen in the gap? When the conditions of early investors are over, and the SRS token will not be sold yet. You will give some bonuses? or is it better to buy now, and then wait for the SRS token?
Activity: 98
Hello, is your offer about 90% annual return for the first 300ETH still valid? How much I will earn if I invest today?

Hello! Yeah, the offer is valid. For participants who invested the first 300 ETH there will be an opportunity to sell their tokens on the last day of the ICO with a guaranteed return of 90%.

We offer a 90% ROI, so for 115 days (23 days left in April + 31 days in May + 30 days in June + 31 days in July) it will be 28,35%

So if you invest, say, 100 ETH today, then you'll be able to get 128,35 ETH on August, 1.

Thank you for the detailed answer. If I understand the terms correctly, I will get 28,35% in ETH regardless of the token price, right?

Yes, your ROI doesn't depend on the token price. The point is that you get your revenue as if it were ordinary interest on offline investment. The founders have a strong belief in the project's success, that's why they are ready to guarantee the ROI from their own funds. But the buyback program is only one of the options for you. You can keep the tokens after the ICO if you want.

Sounds quite good. I've never seen similar guaranteed proposal in ICO before. I will show it to my collegues fiat investors, perhaps they'll be interested.

You got it right, sir! I myself never occured to see this kind of offer before - in ICOs, of course. It looks more like an offer from a bank)) you just put your money there and then withdraw them with a guaranteed profit. Same story here: you buy SURR tokens and then sell them to us with a guaranteed 90% roi.
Did you communicate with venture funds?

Yes, we negotiate with some venture funds. For instance, we've entered into a shortlist of PULSAR VC venture fund http://mes.pulsar.vc/index.html. On April, 19, we'll compete with 15 other finalists. Hopefully we' ll win the race) Here's s link if you'd like to keep an eye on us in that competition http://blockchain.pulsar.vc/index.html

Activity: 30
Hello, is your offer about 90% annual return for the first 300ETH still valid? How much I will earn if I invest today?

Hello! Yeah, the offer is valid. For participants who invested the first 300 ETH there will be an opportunity to sell their tokens on the last day of the ICO with a guaranteed return of 90%.

We offer a 90% ROI, so for 115 days (23 days left in April + 31 days in May + 30 days in June + 31 days in July) it will be 28,35%

So if you invest, say, 100 ETH today, then you'll be able to get 128,35 ETH on August, 1.

Thank you for the detailed answer. If I understand the terms correctly, I will get 28,35% in ETH regardless of the token price, right?

Yes, your ROI doesn't depend on the token price. The point is that you get your revenue as if it were ordinary interest on offline investment. The founders have a strong belief in the project's success, that's why they are ready to guarantee the ROI from their own funds. But the buyback program is only one of the options for you. You can keep the tokens after the ICO if you want.

Sounds quite good. I've never seen similar guaranteed proposal in ICO before. I will show it to my collegues fiat investors, perhaps they'll be interested.
Activity: 35
Did you communicate with venture funds?
The concept about blockchain and insurance is rare I think. Getting back stolen cars etc sounds awesome Smiley

So it does to me, sir) thanks for supporting us))
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
The concept about blockchain and insurance is rare I think. Getting back stolen cars etc sounds awesome Smiley
Thank you. I would love to have your system installed to my car. And will certainly advise my friends to consider this project!

Thanks for your support, sir!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Thank you. I would love to have your system installed to my car. And will certainly advise my friends to consider this project!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Car theft is a problem that is worrying many people. Insurance companies have not dealt thoroughly with these issues. I found this to be an effective project for the community. I will continue to explore and track the project information to see how successful you are. Especially the bonus campaign.
What are the advantages of the system developed by SurruS, using blockchain technology, compared to the gps system?

The mian issue with gps signal is that gps signal can be jammed, copied or altered. And the surrus signal on hopping frequences cannot be muffled or altered. Well, there is a kind of gross jammers that affect our signal, but our search modules can track these jammers.
Activity: 15
What are the advantages of the system developed by SurruS, using blockchain technology, compared to the gps system?
Are you already in any ico ratings?

Yes, so far we were listed by Trackico & Icoholder. Listing on other trackers is underway, so stay tuned Smiley
Activity: 84
looking for contacting me  Kiss Kiss
Activity: 23
Are you already in any ico ratings?
SurruS is based on blockchain technology in the field of insurance, it's something new!
In which countries will the project be used?
How many people are working on the project now?

Hello Hakamoto! Thanks for taking a look at Surrus!

We are launching the system stepwise in 4 countries: Russia, Great Britain, Italy and France.

There are 40 people in our team right now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
SurruS is based on blockchain technology in the field of insurance, it's something new!
In which countries will the project be used?
How many people are working on the project now?
On the stock exchange, will you be posting with the SURR or SRS token?

Yes, the SURR token will be listed on exchanges in a month after the ICO. The same about SRS - we will list it after the SRS token issue.
Are you planning to enter the Asian market?

Not yet, but if we succeed on the european market - then why not? Smiley A strong and reliable partner - that's what we need on the asian market. So if you know one, let us know.
Activity: 35
Are you planning to enter the Asian market?
Pages:
Jump to: