Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-SALE] SurruS - blockchain insurance - page 19. (Read 2841 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
you write that the range of action is up to 700 meters, and if the cars are stolen and leave for another city or country where your device is not worth?

Yes, you are 100% right, the range of searching module is within 700 meters. But you've probably missed out that we install hundreds of search modules hidden in the city's infrastructure: traffic lights, hollow posts, couplings of electric cables, advertising structures, under roofs of houses, pavilions, garages, etc.

Thereby, coverage area of the search network includes all the key traffic points - federal and regional highways, all exits from the city, railway crossings, bridges, junctions, garage parking, etc.

So before the car leaves the city, we'll receive dozens of signals from our search modules. As soon as we get the first signal, we start inspecting the territory using both ground and air search devices such as quadcopters. We also have an option of volunteer searching: people who have a SurruS app on their devices, can go and search for the car. If a volunteer locates the car before our search squad does, he gets a reward.

And if even the car can be taken to a place where there are no our sensors, then we have 10 kinds of devices on the machine and one of them works for thousands of kilometers though less accurately than the rest.

Did I answer your question, sir?

ye, thx

Most welcome!  Smiley

if the car is driven into a van in which there will be a silencer of waves and will be taken to another country?

We catch signals not only from the sensors, but also from the signal suppressors, if we have noticed that the signal suppressor passed by our search module, then it is similar for us that the car passed by.

We begin to monitor this signal suppressor.

Activity: 53
you write that the range of action is up to 700 meters, and if the cars are stolen and leave for another city or country where your device is not worth?

Yes, you are 100% right, the range of searching module is within 700 meters. But you've probably missed out that we install hundreds of search modules hidden in the city's infrastructure: traffic lights, hollow posts, couplings of electric cables, advertising structures, under roofs of houses, pavilions, garages, etc.

Thereby, coverage area of the search network includes all the key traffic points - federal and regional highways, all exits from the city, railway crossings, bridges, junctions, garage parking, etc.

So before the car leaves the city, we'll receive dozens of signals from our search modules. As soon as we get the first signal, we start inspecting the territory using both ground and air search devices such as quadcopters. We also have an option of volunteer searching: people who have a SurruS app on their devices, can go and search for the car. If a volunteer locates the car before our search squad does, he gets a reward.

And if even the car can be taken to a place where there are no our sensors, then we have 10 kinds of devices on the machine and one of them works for thousands of kilometers though less accurately than the rest.

ye, thx

Most welcome!  Smiley

if the car is driven into a van in which there will be a silencer of waves and will be taken to another country?

ye, thx

Most welcome!  Smiley

ye, thx
the blockchain insurance gives you a warranty of a secure currency 

Well said, sir! It surely does. As we mentioned before, blockchain technology enables a safe and rapid data exchange, minimizing by that the need for electronic and paper document. All contracts can be concluded online and immediately recorded in blocks protected from further editing.

The main motivating factor that guides the consumer in choosing an insurance company is trust in the brand. For this reason, to enter the insurance market is a very difficult task for a small business or startup. Blockchain technology eliminates the gap between large companies and newcomers, as thanks to a transparent transaction register, any buyer can monitor the implementation of a brand of its obligations to the client.

Activity: 104
the blockchain insurance gives you a warranty of a secure currency 

Hello,can anybody drop to me information about Bitcore?

Hello tranozlarna! In this thread we talk about the SurruS company. So the only info we can drop is the info about SurruS, and I'm sure it's as sapid as the info you're looking for  Smiley Let us know if you want to learn more about our project)) And have a nice day! Wink
Activity: 13

Hello,can anybody drop to me information about Bitcore?
What benefits receives the investor of the project?

You can sell the tokens on the exchange after SURS appears in the listing. This will happen 6 months after the completion of the ICO. For investors who bought tokens before the total amount reached 300 ETH, it is still possible to sell their company tokens on the day of ICO completion with a guaranteed profit of 90% per annum.
Activity: 106
What benefits receives the investor of the project?
Press about us: “Where Is My Car?”

http://cryptoconsulting.info/2018/news/gde-moya-mashina/
I sent EPH but the balance was not updated, how fast is the balance in the personal account updated?
already updated, only 2 minutes, well done)

Great! Thank you for choosing to become an investor of our project
I sent EPH but the balance was not updated, how fast is the balance in the personal account updated?
already updated, only 2 minutes, well done)
Greate project.
But i dont understand, why you can give people 100% refund of car market price?
And how many cars you can locating?
Thank you sir! Funds for payments come from the company's insurance deposit. The deposit is formed at the expense of 20% of insurance payments and consists of two funds. The first - in a currency - is stored on a bank deposit, the second one - a crypto-currency one - is stored on a special cryptotope in the SURS, ETH and BTC tokens. The choice of a fund for payment depends on the stage of development of the project and remains at the discretion of the company's managers.

We can find all cars equipped with our system. But if we do not cope with the task then we pay the owner the full market value of the car.

thanks for answer.
I wish good luck in creating the project. I hope you can solve the problem of theft in some regions.

Thank you very much sir!
Activity: 106
Greate project.
Thank you sir! Funds for payments come from the company's insurance deposit. The deposit is formed at the expense of 20% of insurance payments and consists of two funds. The first - in a currency - is stored on a bank deposit, the second one - a crypto-currency one - is stored on a special cryptotope in the SURS, ETH and BTC tokens. The choice of a fund for payment depends on the stage of development of the project and remains at the discretion of the company's managers.

We can find all cars equipped with our system. But if we do not cope with the task then we pay the owner the full market value of the car.

thanks for answer.
I wish good luck in creating the project. I hope you can solve the problem of theft in some regions.
What are the advantages of the system developed by the project SurruS through the use of blockchain technology?

Blockchain technology is, first of all, the possibility of safe and rapid exchange of information, which minimizes the need for electronic and paper document. With blockchain technology, all contracts can be concluded online, after which they will be immediately recorded in blocks protected from further editing.

The use of such a rapid exchange of data allows:
* to reduce the proportion of manual labor, reduce labor costs;
* to speed up the decision-making process on the payment of the insured event and the issuance of the insurance policy;
* to simplify and to speed up the process of purchasing an insurance policy;
* to eliminate the possibility of errors due to human factor.

Learn more about the SurruS project on our official website https://surrus.io!
Greate project.
Thank you sir! Funds for payments come from the company's insurance deposit. The deposit is formed at the expense of 20% of insurance payments and consists of two funds. The first - in a currency - is stored on a bank deposit, the second one - a crypto-currency one - is stored on a special cryptotope in the SURR, ETH and BTC tokens. The choice of a fund for payment depends on the stage of development of the project and remains at the discretion of the company's managers.

Pages:
Jump to: