Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-SALE] SurruS - blockchain insurance - page 4. (Read 2838 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Great project
The team are hard working
Hope a suceed future for you Smiley
Activity: 40
So I will suggest that you focus on the abstract/executive summary (if it has one, a good/serious whitepaper should). If you find something interesting then you can now delve deeper.
Activity: 29
Join, to the coin, which is the only one in history that surpassed once the capitalization of bitcoins.The project is being revived with wider technologies!
Activity: 98
You have written in WP that soft cap on pre-sale 200 ETH, and on the site 300 ETH, where is the truth?

I believe you misinterpreted the info on the website concerning 300 ETH. It's not a soft cap, it is a countdown to the moment when the guaranteed buyback offer stops working. And the soft cap has always been 200 ETH. So no contradictions here  Wink
Activity: 53
You have written in WP that soft cap on pre-sale 200 ETH, and on the site 300 ETH, where is the truth?
Activity: 30
Hello. Tell me please, what did you do for the last month? How's your fundraising, will you collect soft cap on pre-sale?

Hello! We've done quite a lot in the last month) We've announced our first advisors, launched a referral program, uploaded some MVP photos... And, of course, we do lots of things that are not obvious for prospects, but they are of utmost importance. We communicate a lot with investors, venture funds, advisors-to-be, insurance companies, etc.

As per fundraising, you can check our progress on surrus.io  Smiley So far we've raised 133 ETH. Our Softcap is 200 ETH at the pre-sale, and we have more than 1 month left to collect the rest of it. So I believe we'll do the job.

Cryptocurrencies' prices are showing some good trends these days. So people are more likely to invest in ICOs. We expect a speed-up in fundraising.

And what about you, BTT737, did you invest in us? Wink

Thanks for the detailed answer. Sounds like you've done a great job. As for me, yes I am. I've invested and recommended to do the same for my friends, they are fiat investors, but interested in ICOs and cryptocurrencies.

Wow, sounds great! Be sure to give your friends your referral link. You'll get 5% of their investments in ETH. And your friends will enjoy 3% more SURR tokens. Quite a deal, IMHO.

Indeed, extra income in ETH doesn't seem like such a bad thing Smiley Thanks for reminding me!
It seems to be an interesting project. I’ll have to check it out.

Feel free to ask questions if you come up with any. I'm always around to help! Smiley
Hey guys, good luck with SurruS Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 300K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage

Hello! Thanks for your invitation, I'll surely check out your website.
Hi all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think? Huh
https://swot.digrate.com/report/fc03a093-2adf-4105-a78d-8ba74ac70275

Hello! Thanks for sharing! I'll take a look at it. As for me, I'd rate us 7 out of 7, or even 10 out of 7  Smiley
I think this is a project with a very innovative concept, decentralize the theft of a lost car in stealing, searching for and returning the lost car at the appropriate market price. I strongly support this project.

Hello! Excuse me, I didn't understand what you meant by "decentralize the theft of a lost car in stealing", but anyway, thanks for your support!  Smiley Just to dot the Is and cross the Ts: we don't steal cars  Grin We find them and return them to the owners.
Activity: 112
Hi all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think? Huh
https://swot.digrate.com/report/fc03a093-2adf-4105-a78d-8ba74ac70275
Hello. Tell me please, what did you do for the last month? How's your fundraising, will you collect soft cap on pre-sale?

Hello! We've done quite a lot in the last month) We've announced our first advisors, launched a referral program, uploaded some MVP photos... And, of course, we do lots of things that are not obvious for prospects, but they are of utmost importance. We communicate a lot with investors, venture funds, advisors-to-be, insurance companies, etc.

As per fundraising, you can check our progress on surrus.io  Smiley So far we've raised 133 ETH. Our Softcap is 200 ETH at the pre-sale, and we have more than 1 month left to collect the rest of it. So I believe we'll do the job.

Cryptocurrencies' prices are showing some good trends these days. So people are more likely to invest in ICOs. We expect a speed-up in fundraising.

Thanks for the detailed answer. Sounds like you've done a great job. As for me, yes I am. I've invested and recommended to do the same for my friends, they are fiat investors, but interested in ICOs and cryptocurrencies.

Wow, sounds great! Be sure to give your friends your referral link. You'll get 5% of their investments in ETH. And your friends will enjoy 3% more SURR tokens. Quite a deal, IMHO.
Activity: 210
I think this is a project with a very innovative concept, decentralize the theft of a lost car in stealing, searching for and returning the lost car at the appropriate market price. I strongly support this project.

Do you have webinars with the founders?

Hello! Yes, we do have them, and soon we'll announce a webinar with our founder&CEO Vladimir Kosenko. So stay tuned)
Activity: 53
Do you have webinars with the founders?
The crowd sale has been started and this is good project but the cap is so huge! and what happen if your cap will not meet on the end date of the crowdsale? does the funds will be return to the investors and it will failed as it is?

Hello! Well, I wouldn't say the hard cap is that huge - for a project with an operating business behind it. So I think it's very likely for us to reach the hard cap. Anyway, one of the positive things about our project is that we can launch it no matter how much investments we've collected. If we raise 80 000 ETH, we'll launch the SurruS system in 8 cities, if we raise 40 000 - in 4 cities, etc. Even if we raise as little as 10 000 ETH, we can still launch the system in one city.

Sound perfect, thank you i'll track the news

Most welcome, sir! Let me know if you come up with more questions. I'm always around to help)
Activity: 5
The crowd sale has been started and this is good project but the cap is so huge! and what happen if your cap will not meet on the end date of the crowdsale? does the funds will be return to the investors and it will failed as it is?

Hello! Well, I wouldn't say the hard cap is that huge - for a project with an operating business behind it. So I think it's very likely for us to reach the hard cap. Anyway, one of the positive things about our project is that we can launch it no matter how much investments we've collected. If we raise 80 000 ETH, we'll launch the SurruS system in 8 cities, if we raise 40 000 - in 4 cities, etc. Even if we raise as little as 10 000 ETH, we can still launch the system in one city.

Sound perfect, thank you i'll track the news
Pages:
Jump to: