Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-SALE] SurruS - blockchain insurance - page 7. (Read 2838 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
could you explane more about your tokens?

Sure! During the pre-sale and the ICO you can purchase SURR tokens. 1 ETH = 5000 SURR. SURR is a utility token, so tokenholders don't receive any benefits or payouts just because they hold SURR tokens. But they can pay with their tokens for a car insurance. They can also sell them on exchanges. And for the first 300 ETH the company offers a buyback with 90% ROI on the last day of ICO.

And the best thing is that they can trade SRS tokens for theis SURRs after the ICO. 1 SRS = 65 000 SURR. SRS is a security token, and SRS tokenholders will receive payouts from the company's revenue. 10% of insurance payments and 20% of monthly payments will be transferred to a fund for rewarding SRS tokenholders.

Let me know if it makes sense for you  Smiley
Thank you a lot for the answer, here is the next: can i place the device to my bike? phone? dog? and so on

Most welcome!

Concerning your dog, bike etc. - well, in theory you can do it, but you can't hide the device. There's no place to hide it on a pet or on a bike. So a thief can easily notice it and get rid of it.

The system was tailored for cars and trucks, so you hsve to find s different solutin for your smaller property) how about a gps tracker?

that is, if I implant the sensor in a dog, Can i follow its approximate location?

Excuse me, sir, but it scares me a little bit when you say you're gonna implant the device in a dog. I mean, the device is half of a matchbox size  Shocked Quite big for a dog, no mention it's not a good thing to do to cut your pets. I know, a tiny gps chip can do the job much better. And it doesnt affect the dog's well being.

The need for our devices was caused by mufflers that car thieves use sometimes. The signal from our device cannot be muffled with a regular muffler. It can only be jammed by a heavy jammer, but our search modules can track this kind of jammer itself.

But who would use a jammer to steal a dog?  Shocked So it doesn't make much sense to me, sorry.
Activity: 11
Hello SurruS team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Activity: 23

Sure! During the pre-sale and the ICO you can purchase SURR tokens. 1 ETH = 5000 SURR. SURR is a utility token, so tokenholders don't receive any benefits or payouts just because they hold SURR tokens. But they can pay with their tokens for a car insurance. They can also sell them on exchanges. And for the first 300 ETH the company offers a buyback with 90% ROI on the last day of ICO.

And the best thing is that they can trade SRS tokens for theis SURRs after the ICO. 1 SRS = 65 000 SURR. SRS is a security token, and SRS tokenholders will receive payouts from the company's revenue. 10% of insurance payments and 20% of monthly payments will be transferred to a fund for rewarding SRS tokenholders.

Let me know if it makes sense for you  Smiley
Thank you a lot for the answer, here is the next: can i place the device to my bike? phone? dog? and so on

Most welcome!

Concerning your dog, bike etc. - well, in theory you can do it, but you can't hide the device. There's no place to hide it on a pet or on a bike. So a thief can easily notice it and get rid of it.

The system was tailored for cars and trucks, so you hsve to find s different solutin for your smaller property) how about a gps tracker?

that is, if I implant the sensor in a dog, Can i follow its approximate location?

Most welcome!

By the way, why you choose an ICO procedure? Why not to get money from the venture funds for example? Especially if you have an MVP.

We apply for venture investments as well. But an ICO is a tool for collecting investments also from minor investors. That's why we run an ICO. It's a chance for investors from all over the world to contribute to creating a first blockchain-based car theft insuranse system.

I heard that for now a lot of venture funds may be reluctant to make investments in the ICOs. Is that true?
That's more than true, but keep in mind we're not just an ICO with nothing but a fancy website) We're a real life business that is already operating.
Yes, the SurruS project is interesting because it already has a finished product. This can rarely be found. This is an important competitive advantage over other ICO. Cool

You got it right, sir! This is definitely one of our competitive advantages, but not the only one  Wink

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
By the way, why you choose an ICO procedure? Why not to get money from the venture funds for example? Especially if you have an MVP.

We apply for venture investments as well. But an ICO is a tool for collecting investments also from minor investors. That's why we run an ICO. It's a chance for investors from all over the world to contribute to creating a first blockchain-based car theft insuranse system.

I heard that for now a lot of venture funds may be reluctant to make investments in the ICOs. Is that true?
That's more than true, but keep in mind we're not just an ICO with nothing but a fancy website) We're a real life business that is already operating.
Yes, the SurruS project is interesting because it already has a finished product. This can rarely be found. This is an important competitive advantage over other ICO. Cool
Hello SurruS team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Hello there, Skattio! Thanks for paying us a visit! I'll check out Skatt platform asap)
When I read ‘bout this project, I’m sure this is a potential project whether this project provides for the bounty hunter? Huh

Hello there! Yes, soon we will announce our bounty campaign, so stay tuned. Meanwhile you can check out our referral campaign, 'cause it really rocks  Smiley We offer you 5% of your referral's purchase in ETH, not in SURR tokens. To learn more, please take a look at our Ref campaign topic over here ► https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/referral-program-surrus-project-get-5-in-eth-for-each-referral-3310113
Do you know that every year about 5.8 million of cars are stolen in the US, Europe and Russia? The damage from the actions of the hijackers is estimated at 73.5 billion us dollars!

The market for anti-theft systems in the world has a volume of 350 billion US dollars a year, and the market for car insurance – another 400 billion us dollars. Today in the USA, Europe and Russia there are about 703 million cars, and every year this figure increases by 30 million units. That is, we have at least 4 parties, each pursues its own interests:

1. Car owners-strive to protect cars from theft or get a guaranteed insurance benefit.
2. Car manufacturers who supply cars with anti-theft systems in order to increase sales, but lag behind modern technology in many respects.
3. Manufacturers of anti-theft systems-complicate the mechanisms of their devices, but are unable to surpass the advanced technology hijackers.
4. Insurance companies-minimize insurance risks, seeking to increase profits from insurance premiums.

Today, the market needs an infrastructure solution that can solve the problem of theft once and for all. And that solution is our project SurruS! Think yourself: car owners get an innovative system to protect their vehicles. Transmitter is installed on a car, which in case of theft, allows you to detect the car and quickly find it. And car manufacturers who cooperate with the brand - have the opportunity to disappear forever from the ratings of the most stolen cars. In turn, insurance companies will be able to minimize insurance risks.

Surrus is the most global scientific and technical business project in the field of anti-theft protection since the invention of the car, a part of which you can become today! More info on our official website https://surrus.io.

https://c.radikal.ru/c12/1804/9d/d053c613edaa.jpg

Has there already been any contact with major insurance companies or car manufacturers? If yes, what was their feedback about your project?

Not yet, but we are going to get in touch with them ASAP.
Automobile insurance industry and anti-theft system have great potential for development, especially more and more people own private cars. SurruS can start with crystal blocks and find suitable partners to carry out.

I agree, sir. Moreover, in some countries an average family owns 2 or even more cars. And car theft is a real threat. So here we come with a perfectly tailored solution  Smiley
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Do you know that every year about 5.8 million of cars are stolen in the US, Europe and Russia? The damage from the actions of the hijackers is estimated at 73.5 billion us dollars!

The market for anti-theft systems in the world has a volume of 350 billion US dollars a year, and the market for car insurance – another 400 billion us dollars. Today in the USA, Europe and Russia there are about 703 million cars, and every year this figure increases by 30 million units. That is, we have at least 4 parties, each pursues its own interests:

1. Car owners-strive to protect cars from theft or get a guaranteed insurance benefit.
2. Car manufacturers who supply cars with anti-theft systems in order to increase sales, but lag behind modern technology in many respects.
3. Manufacturers of anti-theft systems-complicate the mechanisms of their devices, but are unable to surpass the advanced technology hijackers.
4. Insurance companies-minimize insurance risks, seeking to increase profits from insurance premiums.

Today, the market needs an infrastructure solution that can solve the problem of theft once and for all. And that solution is our project SurruS! Think yourself: car owners get an innovative system to protect their vehicles. Transmitter is installed on a car, which in case of theft, allows you to detect the car and quickly find it. And car manufacturers who cooperate with the brand - have the opportunity to disappear forever from the ratings of the most stolen cars. In turn, insurance companies will be able to minimize insurance risks.

Surrus is the most global scientific and technical business project in the field of anti-theft protection since the invention of the car, a part of which you can become today! More info on our official website https://surrus.io.

Has there already been any contact with major insurance companies or car manufacturers? If yes, what was their feedback about your project?

Automobile insurance industry and anti-theft system have great potential for development, especially more and more people own private cars. SurruS can start with crystal blocks and find suitable partners to carry out.
I saw your legal address somewhere, I didnt find it on the site, remind me pls

Our legal address is 11415, Tallin, Valukoja 8, 10 floor. SurruS is under the jurisdiction of the Republic of Estonia.
Activity: 35
I saw your legal address somewhere, I didnt find it on the site, remind me pls

Activity: 30

No doubt, that's your advantage.

And not the only one, btw  Wink
Activity: 30

No doubt, that's your advantage.
Pages:
Jump to: