Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-SALE] SurruS - blockchain insurance - page 5. (Read 2838 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hi guys! I just fell in love with your project! and I'm happy to trust you with my car! Rather, expand! And go out to the market! Grin Cheesy

Hello, Xena_Xena! Thanks for your support! It's easy to help us expand - just take part in the ICO and buy some SURR tokens) Later you can use them to pay for an insurance for your car.
copper member
Activity: 83
Hi guys! I just fell in love with your project! and I'm happy to trust you with my car! Rather, expand! And go out to the market! Grin Cheesy
The crowd sale has been started and this is good project but the cap is so huge! and what happen if your cap will not meet on the end date of the crowdsale? does the funds will be return to the investors and it will failed as it is?

Hello! Well, I wouldn't say the hard cap is that huge - for a project with an operating business behind it. So I think it's very likely for us to reach the hard cap. Anyway, one of the positive things about our project is that we can launch it no matter how much investments we've collected. If we raise 80 000 ETH, we'll launch the SurruS system in 8 cities, if we raise 40 000 - in 4 cities, etc. Even if we raise as little as 10 000 ETH, we can still launch the system in one city.
Activity: 5
The crowd sale has been started and this is good project but the cap is so huge! and what happen if your cap will not meet on the end date of the crowdsale? does the funds will be return to the investors and it will failed as it is?
When there will be a demonstration for the media, promised at the end of April?

We're waiting fir the rest of the snow in Novosibirsk to melt. Then we'll do the demo.

15 degrees in Novosibirsk now, and snow?

This is siberian spring : ) sometimes the sun shines bright, and it looks almost like summer, but in a couple of hours a cold wind starts to blow. And it'd still cold in the night, so we still have some snow on the ground.
Activity: 15

We're waiting fir the rest of the snow in Novosibirsk to melt. Then we'll do the demo.

15 degrees in Novosibirsk now, and snow?
This is a really cool project. Indeed now more and more thefts are occurring and the bidding of this project is directly at its point. I think the promotion should be upgraded and it will be a favorite project.

Thanks a lot, Shutomo! The promotion has just started, we're at the pre-ico stage. And we'll do our best to make our project known worldwide.

I see added mvp on the site, did news about it, I think many will be interesting)

Excuse me, I didn't get it)) Can you put it in different words? You mean you want more news and pics of MVP? Or you want us to announce it?
Activity: 53
Activity: 15
This is a really cool project. Indeed now more and more thefts are occurring and the bidding of this project is directly at its point. I think the promotion should be upgraded and it will be a favorite project.

Ye, I think so
Activity: 154
Activity: 35
I see added mvp on the site, did news about it, I think many will be interesting)
From the very first glance i understood that it's a russian project...why do russian always have so strange ideas?

Because there are very strong scientists in Russia, but they dont have the money to realize their projects

Thanks for the support of our scientists) But may I also remind you that we already invested $10 mln in R&D?  Wink If 10 million dollars is 'no money' in your terms, than, well, lucky you))
Activity: 30
Very interesting how does it look, do you have photos of devices, that placed in the car?
From the very first glance i understood that it's a russian project...why do russian always have so strange ideas?

Cheesy yes, we are russians. Well, I wouldn't say our ideas are strange. But we definitely think outside the box, if you know what I mean. Russians were the first ones to send a man into space, remember? I guess it sounded crazy at those times, but now it's no big deal. The same is with our project. Someone has to make a first step, right?  Wink
Activity: 35

Because there are very strong scientists in Russia, but they dont have the money to realize their projects
Activity: 62
Great news from Kazan!

The team of SurruS takes part in the Russian Venture Forum 2018!
Shuvaev Dmitry- a product manager of SurruS made a presentation of project and we were able to interest the audience of investors, entrepreneurs and just guests of the Forum.

We also took part in the exposition of the Forum and submitted the project of blockchain insurance against thefts of SurruS car to the experts ' court, were highly appreciated and consulted with experts in preparing the presentation of the project to potential investors.

The stand of the company SurruS was popular with the guests of the forum - we were very glad that to expand our database of contacts, communicate with potential investors and get feedback on our project! And if you have any questions about SurruS-do not hesitate to ask them in our social networks.

https://c.radikal.ru/c26/1804/62/0c56ac20608f.jpg

https://b.radikal.ru/b38/1804/42/33e2a6b55683.jpg
Hello, I'm new to this system, looking for promising ICO for attachments.
Blockchain insurance sounds very good, but there are a number of questions
1) Do you have agreements with federal authorities?
2) As far as I know, in many countries there are governmental frequencies of information transfer, how does your system transmit the signal?

Hello! Welcome on board  Smiley
Good questions!
1) Yes, we do. We've signed an agreement with Novosibirsk region government, and you can take a look at it here ► https://surrus.io/images/gallery/agreement.jpg
SurruS is mentioned there as “Interregional Union for Car Owners’ Protection”.

2)Yes, you are right. But our signal has a small range (100-700 m), and in many countries including Russia we don't need a permission to transmit the signal. As per the signal itself - it's a noise-like signal that is transmitted on "hopping frequencies". The original technology was invented by Hedy Lamarr, and we've created unique car search devices based on it.

Thank you, Ksenia!

Not at all, Chaosbit! Let me know if you come up with more questions. I'm always around  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: